Chapter 16 - Introduction

Emma looks around the bedroom, almost like she is trying to find some evidence of mischief.

I think Em's is absolutely stunning, unlike me she has a firm, large chest size and quite long legs that would make anyone stare. Not to mention the blonde hair and deep blue eyes.. Me, well I'm shorter with a more muscular body and an hourglass figure. Let's just say that if you like boobs, I'm not really an eye-stopper. The lump in my throat starts creeping back... 

I really shouldn't worry or even think like this but I cant help it..

 - Y/N, why aren't you getting dressed? What's on your mind?

 - Oh, it's nothing. Just some annoying shit in my head.

 - I have known you for to long, don't even think about it.... hmm let's see what you brought... YES! go with this!

She starts to go through my luggage that's spread out on the floor at the end of the bed and she yells when she see my pair of black high waisted shorts and a green silky croptop.

 - You know I would kill for your legs and curves! He will die when he sees you in these!

 - I don't think so, nobody ever looks at me... you are the tall blonde goddess.

 - Are you kidding me right now, Y/N please stop with this. You know it's no god, plus I'm not the one that has that dancing idol drooling over me.

She's right, it really is no good. 

I take her advice, slip the clothes on and step up in front of the mirror to look at myself. I have to admit that Emma knows her stuff and since I've gained a little bit of weight since I stopped dancing the shorts are quite tight. They hugs my hips in a flattering way and paired with the lace top I look pretty good.

 - Ems, are you nervous?

 - Fuck yeah I am, It feels like I might throw up but I'm hoping that the phrase "fake it, til you make it" will work tonight.

 - The guys are great, just give them a chance and be yourself, it will be fine!

 - Suure...

The front-door opens with a bang and I can hear that the rest of the group have arrived. 

 - Come on Ems! Let's go get'em!

Hobi's POV:

It looks hilarious when the girls come out of the bedroom and Y/N's basically shoving Emma in front of her to get her out. When they have managed to get in the livingroom Y/N steps forward to stand beside her friend in show of support.

I almost choke on my own spit when I see her. 

There is no way that my brothers won't be attracted to her, it's fucking impossible. 

The white black shorts are a perfect contrast to her glowing skin, the way they are tight over her hips makes her look so good. Her long hair is straight and pulled up to a high ponytail so her neck and cheekbones really stand out. And that green, silk top... It's allowing for the top of her toned abdomen to peek through and the lace showing her black bra underneath.

God damn it.. What if..

 - NJ - Hi, I'm guessing that your Emma right?

 - EM - Y-yes Mr, Kim. I mean Namjoon, I mean.. no RM

Emma looks just like Y/N when she first met Namjoon, except a little bit more flustered.

 - JK - Ok everyone, this is angry noona!