Chapter 43 - His magic shop

Y/N's POV:

When me and Emma arrived back to Hoseok's apartment all the guys were sitting together and eating fried chicken at the dinner table. The sight made every muscle in my body relax and we both exhaled as we joined them for dinner.

Almost all of the built up tension from earlier had evaporated. Except maybe a few awkward glances from Jimin that I always made sure to meet with a smile. I never want him to feel uncomfortable to be around me or Hobi, after all he is probably the one who is suffering the most out of the three of us.

The only thing that will heal the relationship between them is time.

***

The following days were spent with my friend, exploring the city like I had planned to do for so long while the members were busy practicing and planning the upcoming concert. We took walks along the Han river, saw the view from Namsan tower and shopped so much that I started doubting that Ems will fit everything in her bag.

Tomorrow however is the day when Emma is getting on an airplane and going back home. The plan is that me, Hobi and Jin are driving her to the airport and sending her off. She wanted to spend her last evening with him and I totally agreed that it was the right decision even though she clearly was debating it. I have no idea how the hell I'm going to be able to say goodbye without having a childish meltdown.

 - Y/N, are you okay?

I raise my head from staring and poking at the food in front of me. His eyes are filled with love and worry but I have no words of affirmation that I can give him at this moment.

 - No, I don't think I am... sorry...

 - Is there anything I can do? anything at all?

 - No...

Tears start to fall down my face and Hobi quickly stands up from his chair to walk around the table and sits down next to me.

When he takes my head into his hand and gently nudges me to lean on him I completely fall apart. 

Nothing in this world is going to ease the sorrow and pain that tears me up inside when I think about not seeing her every day.

 - I don't know how I am going to do this. It's so much Hoseok!

I sniffle and feel how the fabric on his shoulder is getting soaked from my tears.

 - You are more resilient then you give yourself credit to.

 - I feel like a child that is going to loose their stuffed animal... And now I have ruined you shirt as well...

 - I can afford it, you can ruin as many shirts as you want.

A small giggle leaves my mouth and the urge to look up at him trumps my sadness. I stare in to his beautiful dark eyes and raise my right hand to run my finger along the small lock of hair laying against his forehead. It never sizes to amaze me how attracted I am to this man and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to find a single flaw in his face.

My eyes wanders from his eyes to his nose and finally lands on his lips. God that pretty little birthmark sits so beautifully on his upper lip. I slowly lower my hand and trace his heart shaped mouth with my index finger.

 - Hey, what's going on in your head?

He wipes away a tear drop rolling down my cheek as the expression on his face is starting to tens up while I continue to run my finger across his mouth. I don't think there is anything but adoration in my head at this moment.