Chapter 25 - Mama

Hobi's POV:

Y/N looks so small in JK's big lounger, almost disappearing in the padding. I need to get her back up to my bed so that she can get some rest.

I don't even know what time it is right now...

I watch her sipping the water that I brought and I place myself on the carpet in front of her legs, picking one up over my shoulder and start to massage her injured foot.

 - JK - Noona, what can we do?

 - Y/N - I'm fine! I just got a bit overwhelmed by all the information and today's events. Don't worry!

 - JM - You know that we are here for you guys, whatever you decide to do.

 - Me - Thanks Jimin...

 - NJ - Hope, the board needs an answer as quick as possible. It would be better for us if the announcement is made by BigHit.

 - Me - I know... let us breathe a bit Joon.

 - NJ - I would, but they need an answer...

 - EM - Can't they wait until morning at least!? Come on, look at them!

Emma raises her hand in frustration and points at us.

 - NJ - The longer we wait, the bigger the chance is that the picture will get leaked and then we can't control what information that gets released... I'm sorry.

 -  Y/N - Let's do it..

The long auburn locks touching my neck sends shivers down my spine. She leans forward to whisper more amazing words in my ear.

 - I love you, more than you know Mr. Jung Hoseok.

My head bobbles a bit by the surprise and I turn around to see expression on her face. 

Then she gives me a sweet kiss on my jawline, surprising me once again with her courage.

 - Y/N - Let's do it, let Bighit know that they can make the announcement in the morning, I need time to talk to my family first.

Right, that means... Eomma... Appa... Noona... They don't know anything... Noona is going to kill me for not telling her!

Crap...I would need to talk to her parents, I have never done this before. Shit, what the hell do I even say? Hello, I'm a normal Korean man in love with your daughter... No that's lying... ottoke!?

 - SG - Hope?

 - Y/N - Hoseok?

 - NJ - YAH! HOPE!

My mind goes back to JK's livingroom as Namjoon's loud voice scares the crap out of me, making me jump off the floor.

 - Me - Yah, guys. I'll have to talk to her parents...

 - JK - Hyung, you just realized that!?

 - SG - You will be fine, who would not love to have their daughter exposed as J-Hope's girlfriend?

The sarcasm in Yoongi's voice hits like a dagger being twisted in my gut.

 - Y/N - Have you never met a girlfriends parents before?

 - JIN - None of us have.. Oh well, except for Yoongi.

 - EM - Oh! Her mama is the sweetest lady in the world, you don't have to worry Hobi!

Emma's words calms me down a little bit but my nerves are still in overdrive.

 - NJ - Uhm, I'm not sure that you are aware but it's 4 in the morning so you should call your family straight away. I'm sorry again for being an asshole...