Chapter 27 - Hello, This is BigHit

Jungkook's POV: 

- JM -  HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR!? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER YOU PHONE!?

Jimin is banging on Hope's door like a crazy person because ever since I managed to get the guys up from my couch, our phones have been going off like crazy.

 - V -  YOUR NOONA IS CALLING, YAH!!!!

Holy CRAP!

I almost fall to the floor when the door flings open, the surprise however is not the door itself but my older brother standing there, in his underwear, face bright red and hair poking out in all directions..

 - JH - WHAT!?

Oh, I'm done for. I don't think I'll ever let this go. 

Neither Is Jimin by the looks of it. He lost all the color in his face and his eyes are now in the shape of golf balls.

 - Me - N-Noona, Joon, Yoongi, SeungDeuk and the whole team is trying to reach you...

I stutter out the words, scared that he might pull out the baseball bat again.

 - JM - We can see that... uhm... you and Y/N are, busy... or did you finish?

I bend to the side and try to get a peek into the apartment but I can't see anything.

 - JH - What the hell are you looking for!?

 - Me - Just wanted to see noona.

 - V - Let's just leave them alone...

 - JH - AISH!! I moved out to get some distance from you... Wait he__

But Jimin just barges in and plops his unbothered ass on the couch with his hands over his head.

 - JH - Jimin, I love you dearly but right now I desperately need you to leave!

Hoseok is twisting and turning while looking at us with panic in his eyes, pointing towards the kitchen.

 - JM - Oh, and why is that hyung?

 - Y/N - Uhm, guys... would you mind waiting outside for a few seconds?

Me and Tae are still standing in the doorway when I look over to the kitchen where Y/N's voice is originating from but I can only see a head peeking up from behind the counters next to the sink.

I flip my head towards the ceiling so fast that my neck almost snaps off and my face must be shining so bright of embarrassment because I almost trip while turning around.

 - Me - Noona, I'm so sorry! SO SORRY!!

 - V - JIMIN!

Jimin runs as quickly as his legs can carry through the living room and jumps out of the apartment not looking back. The door slams shut and all we can do is hear our very angry friend on the other side.

 - JH - Y/N, I'm so sorry about them. Are you okay?

 - Y/N - A little bit embarrassed, but it's fine. You know what this means right?

 - JH - Yes, are you prepared for all this?

 - Y/N - No, not really but I'm not going anywhere.

Y/N's POV:

The boys caught us by surprise but I figure that the bubble had to burst anyway, better deal with this now than dragging it out.

I run to the bedroom to throw on some clothes while Hobi rushes to get his phone.

He looks at it for a while and let's out a long and deep sigh.