Chapter 41 - Blood is never thicker than water

Hobi's POV:

The phone keeps vibrating on the bedside table but I don't bother to reach for it. She is still sound asleep next to me and she needs all the rest she can get. I gently remove a strand of hair from her face and kiss her shoulder before I snuggle back down in my pillow.

I'm not as angry as I was yesterday, last night was the first time I yelled at Jimin like that and right now I feel pretty shitty about it. After all, he never made any advances towards her. All he did was talk to her, but she didn't seem surprise. On the contrary, she looked like she new. I hate not knowing these kinds of things, I hate it when I can't control my surroundings.

 - What's happening in your head? Your thinking is so loud it woke me up.

 - I'm sorry Y/N, go back to sleep!

 - Nah, I would rather just look at you if you don't mind.

 - Not at all. Look all you want.

 - Are you still thinking about last night?

I trace the purple bruise on her cheek and stare in to her eyes.

 - How can I not? Your face...

 - I'll go cover it up so you wont have to see it!

 - No, absolutely not.

I wrap my arms around her and breathe in her scent.

 - I hate that another man put his hands on you, but you it's not your fault. Neither is the other issue.

The words are to big and powerful for me to be able to say them out loud.

 - You don't understand how sorry I am! I never wanted this to happen Hobi...

 - I know, I know... You are to wonderful, I just wish it was hidden from everyone else.

 - Your phone never stops vibrating. Just answer it...

 - Aish...

Incoming call from: Namjoon.

 - Me -  Yoboseyo?

 - NJ - Hey Hope? is Y/N alright?

 - Me - She's a bit bruised and shaken up but other than that she's alright.

 - NJ - Jin and Yoongi told me everything, how are you?

 - Me - I don't know how to answer that question Namjoon-ah...

 - NJ - None of us can reach him, he's hiding. If this can't be solved... I don't know how the hell we are going to be able to stay a group...

 - Me - It's not my fault he can't keep his emotions and eyes in check!

 - NJ - I never said it was, but whether you like it or not you are a part of this mess and he is a part of our family.

 - Me - I know, but why her? He can have anyone, why her Joon? It makes me sick and I don't know how I am supposed to look at him.

I gasp when I feel her hand stroking my back to give me comfort. I didn't think about her presence.

 - NJ - Look, Hope... To be honest, I think all of us are a bit in love with her to an extent. She is the first one we have let in and you have to know that we all want what you have with her. Don't be to hard on him.

 - Me - I'm not letting her anywhere near anyone of you again!

 - NJ - Kekeke, you know what I mean. Stop being a child and let him apologize.

 - Me - Yeah... fine. But he needs to be the one to take the first step, he knows where to find us.

 - NJ - I sent the kids over there to check up on him and told them to stay there until he comes with them.