Chapter 15 - The angry noona

The air evaporates from my lungs. I just found her, and now she's telling me that she wants to leave me... 

Emma keeps taking about me breaking her heart, but what about mine?

I lay down behind her to fully enclose her form with my entire body and breathe her in.

 - Y/N, I know how much you love her, but I also know that she came all this way because she's worried about you. If leaving now is what you want to do I can help you to book a ticket in the morning.

I't fucking rips me apart saying that I would help her leave, but I had to. She needs to know that I will support her, whatever her choice is.

 - Is it that easy for you, you'll help me to leave. Just like that?

How can she even ask me that? Does she still not understand what she means to me?

 - No it's not easy, It fucking kills me. I don't know what I will do with myself when you leave.

She is the only one that makes me feel like this, like I can be myself, open and honest, sad and happy. No demands or hidden agendas, I can't loose her.

The bed slightly shifts as she rolls around to face me. I cup the side of her face and she wipes away the tear on my cheek.

 - Please don't leave me now Y/N. I just found you...

She wraps me into her blanket and nuzzle into the small of my neck.

Jungkook's POV:

 - JIMIN!! Y/N's friend is soo scary. I think that she's here to take her back home!

 - What did Hyung say?

 - He looked so sad, like he was about to loose her...

 - What did Emma look like?

 - Why do you always do that!?

 - Do what?

 - That!? I'm calling Yoongi hyung!

 - AISH! Fine, sorry Kook. What can we do?

 - I don't know... Emma said that we wont care about Y/N when she leaves... I think... Hobi wont be Hope if she leaves...

 - None of us will be...

 - I'm calling Yoongi!

 - OK, I'll tell the others!

***

Y/N's POV:

When I wake up the next morning my head is pounding, the only thing making this situation a little bit better is the fact that Jung Hoseok is currently sound asleep next to me.

I try to be as quiet as I possibly can when I squirm out of his embrace and tiptoe towards the bathroom to take a shower.

When I get back in the bedroom it's empty, all that's left on the bed is an imprint on the mattress where his body was a few minutes ago. I lift my head up to listen for any sounds but instead my nose finds the smell of pancakes oozing out from the kitchen.

After putting on some clothes I walk out to the living room and see Hobi standing in the kitchen isle, looking adorable wearing the same apron that WWH used the other day.

 - I thought you didn't cook?

He let's out a little scream and jumps up, my sudden appearance must have given him a scare. I laugh and look at him with as much love in my eyes that I can muster.