Chapter 30 - Going live

Spending time with Hoseok has changed me so much, I used to be comfortable with my life and I never wanted more. I was perfectly content until those few seconds in the airplane. I had a good job, a cozy little studio apartment and even though life had thrown some seriously rough shit at me I was happy. Now I find myself wanting more... I want to dance again, I want to see the world, I want to be close to him, wake up by his side and watch him smile whenever he looks at me. I need him, I crave him.

The thoughts in my head have been working on overdrive these last few days. How will I be able to move here? How will my family handle this? will his family accept me? how will I make a living here? what do I do when he have to enlist in the military? what will we do if their fans won't accept me?

There are so many questions that needs to be answered and so little time for my previously organized mind to figure it all out. But what surprises me the most is that I don't seem to care, it's like all of my logical and structural way off thinking has left the building. Literally, but I figure that we might as well just take it one step at a time and solve these issues as we go.

 - JH - Are you ready?

I look in to those beautiful, deep brown eyes and take in all of his confidence while nodding softly. A sense of calm washes over me knowing that I have all eight of them to back me up or catch me if I stumble

 - Me - All in!

The studio is rather small, a beige corner couch that I immediately recognize from watching previous lives on weverse. I giggle at the memory of me and Ems sitting in my bed and watching the seven members in awe while drinking a glass of white vine.

 - Me - So how does this work? I have only been on the other side of the screen.

I stare at the couch and start to chuckle to myself, gaining the attention of the guys.

 - V - What's so funny?

Emma gives me the "yeah, I know what you are thinking and I can't believe it either" look. I love that she is here to experience it all with me. My rock.

 - EM - Oh, just give us mortals a few seconds to take this shit in!

 - JM - It's just a beige leather couch?

 - Me - Yeah, sure... It's just... we have seen you guys so many times, sitting there and talking to "us". Give me a minute.

 - NJ - You are so graceful with us, I keep forgetting that you haven't always been here.

 - JH - I know, right. She just fits right in.

 - JIN - Okay, how about me and Joon sit on each side of the lovebirds, straight in front of the camera and you kids to the left and Yoongi in the corner?

 - NJ - That's good. Let's do that!

We all sit down, Emma takes a seat next to the cameraman behind the screen. Jin sits down beside his nervous brother while Namjoon sits at the far end, next to me. 

Okay, this is it, I can do this. I think I can.

Jungkook takes the tablet an logs on while nodding to the cameraman that he is ready. I gulp and run my tongue over my lips to regain some moisture after the past minutes of deep breathing. Hoseok place one of his hands on my thigh and gently lifts up my chin with the other.

 - JH - I know you are nervous, but no matter the outcome, please remember that I love you. We are all here and don't look at the screens to read the comments if it makes you uncomfortable.

 - JK - Noona, we all adore you. ARMY will see that too, I know it!

 - SG - Hoseok-ah, no need to worry. But please don't be so god damn touchy-feely during this. It's making me uncomfortable.