Chapter 44 - Saying goodbye

Hobi's POV:

 - Jagiya, we need to go!

 - I know, just wait a second!... I swear it was right here... Fuck!

I bet Jin and Emma is already waiting for us and are ready to go at the hotel, what on earth is she looking for? I hear some rumbling sounds and her voice as she talks to herself in the bedroom so I take a seat in the hallway and wait for her patiently. She is so cute!

 - Sorry, sorry. I'm ready now, let's go!

 - Wait!

I cup her face and give her a soft kiss on her forehead.

 - I love you Y/N.

 - Don't make me cry already, let's go!

I giggle and stroke her back as we exit the apartment together.

***

Y/N is beautiful today, she always are but there is something about her confidence when she wears casual clothing. I look over at her fiddling with a small white box in her hands as I pull over next to the entrance, she bought her friend a goodbye present to give her at the airport. 

I think my heart is going to burst...

Just as I predicted Jin and Emma is waiting outside of the hotel. Luckily her blonde hair is standing out on the busy street because Jin has done a good job at disguising himself, it is a rare occasion to see him wearing a hat of any kind and I would not have been able to spot them if it weren't for her.

The trunk door opens and I presume it's hyung loading up Emma's luggage.

 - EM - Hey lovebirds!

Her face holds a smile as she enters the backseat but I can tell that she is sad. The Eyes just don't match the rest of her demeanor.

 - Y/N - Hey you!

 - JIN - It's all loaded, you sure you have everything Ems?

 - EM - Yes, I'm sure! come on handsome and get in here!

Through the mirror I see my friend stopping before he opens the door, taking a few deep breaths and ball up his hands into fists. I can see how he is struggling to keep it together. My poor brother...

 - Y/N - Did you get any sleep Ems?

 - EM - Barely, I never sleep well before flying... Plus I had a huge man in my bed who wouldn't let go of me. He is a freaking furnace!

I chuckle a little bit, knowing exactly what she means.

 - Me - Everyone ready to go?

 - JIN - Yep, all done. 

I nod to my passengers, shift the gear and head of towards Icheon Airport.

The drive is silent, calm and heavy with sorrow. I watch as Y/N keeps a firm stare at scenery flashing by. She is going to be in so much pain but I know she will bounce back, she always does.

It's midday and the airport is busy, almost overflowing with people rushing to their designated gates. During our years as BTS we know this place like the back of our hands, I think we have come and gone through here at least a hundred times if not more.

 - JIN - Are your departure from terminal one or two?

I know he wants it to be from the first because once she gets on the shuttle for terminal two there is no going back. Not that it make a difference, she still leaving...