Chapter 2 - Chicken ramyeon

From Hobi:

 - This is my number, let me know it you need anything :)

Holy shit! 

My hyperventilation calms down after a few minutes but the loss of feeling in my legs after squatting makes it a bit of a challenge to stand up. I shake them to regain some bloodflow and step back into the lobby where my bags are waiting for me.

The entrance is nice and open, leather couches lining the walls and luscious plants in every corner. I choose this hotel because its close to the Han river, cultural sites, parks and in close proximity to the subway but I didn't dream that it would be this pretty. 

I cant wait to start exploring! 3 weeks of just me and what I want to do, nothing is going to stop me!

Well.. maybe jetlag...

I check in and take the elevator up to the 10th floor, walk up to my room and hold the keycard to the lock pad. 

As I open the door and step into my home for the next few weeks I'm awfully aware of how exhausted my body is. I drop my luggage down and walk up to the large windows and pull the blackout curtains to the side. 

Whoah!

In the distance I can see the river and the lights starting to glimmer as the sun is setting. My eyes carefully scan the city scene and I catch somewhat of a architectural marvel. 3 large skyscrapers with rounded edges and different levels of roofing. 

I bet that only filthy rich people and celebs live there, that is not a place for the mere mortals of this world. 

When my body tumbles backwards and finally feel the relief of the soft bed I start to relax, by habit I take up my phone and stare in shock at the text from Hobi. Hoseok... I still cant believe it, how am I supposed to answer his text? But I start dabbing my fingers against the screen and press send.

 - Hi Hoseok! :)

I start getting nervous, and regretting the answer. What if he doesn't want anything more to do with me? I was just a hurdle on the way home that made him take a detour. Vibrations in the mattress made me blink and a throw myself over the phone again and flip it open.  

From Hobi: 

- How is that butt of yours? ;)

A flood of blood rushes up to my head and settles in my cheeks. My entire body is flickering with excitement. 

He actually replied!

 - I'm lucky to have some junk in my trunk to back me up when bags are falling over me :D  I know that this might sound a bit cheesy but you definitely made my day! 

Was that to much? to honest..? 

From Hobi:

 - Did you get anything to eat or have you already slipped into bed? You must be so tired...

I need to reply, but my lids are getting so heavy. Just one more text...

***

I wake up the next morning with the phone still latched in my hand and drool all over my cheek. I don't think I managed to reply after all. I must have fallen asleep while figuring out what to write. I close my phone and casually drop it on the covers to get up out of bed and walk over to the floor-length mirror. I gasp in pure horror at the sight of myself. My hair looks more like a birds nest by now and the little amount of mascara that I put on before getting on the plane has now traveled down to my lower eyelids. 

Hobis POV:

There is a knock on the door.

Why did we purchase apartments in the same complex ? WHUE!?

 - PLEAAASE HYUNG, OPEN THE DOOR!!

I put my slippers on and slowly walk to the intercom. As soon as I hit unlock, the door flings open and my younger brother barges in with no concern for my level of decency.

 - Did you text her yesterday?

Jungkook tilts his head and smirks so wide that only a sliver of his eyes are visible.

 - Why do you care?

My face turns red and I suddenly start laughing and twisting my arms awkwardly.

 - AAAh, Hyung. I knew you liked her! I almost hit a car when I saw that you put your number in her phone! Soooo, what's the word?

We both sit down on the couch when my phone starts vibrating. I pick it up and open it.

From Y/N:

 - I would like to order some spicy chicken Ramyeon. I'm in room 1002. Hurry please!

I coughed out and held my phone up so that Jungkook could see what she wrote. 

 - What the hell does that mean? JK? She have to be crazy... right?

Jungkook takes my phone and studies the text closely, I can see how the wheels in his head is turning and I bend while I start to laugh uncontrollably. 

Well this is a new way of meeting someone, that's for sure!

 - Uhm... I think she just wants to eat, it looks like she might have tried to order some food but just sent it to you by mistake. Think about it, she arrived late, fell asleep while texting you and is probably starving. I suggest you go there with some food and knock on the door! 

He is so proud of this newly formed plan of his, look at him, pushing his chest out. Aigoo...

 - I think it might be a mistake JK... How am I even going to get to her hotel without anyone noticing me? and with food..?

 - Just do it, don't think to much about it. You never do anything unplanned! You deserve to have some fun!

I sigh in defeat and look at him, he is to excited to keep this quiet. 

I bet all six of them is going to know about this soon.

As Jungkook happily leaves I stare at my wardrobe. If I am going to do this I need to wear something that makes me blend in but why do I own so much clothes that screams LOOK AT ME!?

I settle for a dark gray hat, big black sunglasses and a black facemask. That paired with a plain turtleneck and ripped dark jeans I should be fine. 

Right? 

Y/N POV:

The hot stream from the waterfall showerhead feels amazing against my dry skin. I take a deep breath and start to wash myself while humming softly. 

I planned on calling my mom after the food arrives and send some pictures of it to Emma. I have known Ems for almost 8 years and it was our dream to visit Korea together but after she passed the bar exam and got her dream job she just couldn't leave. 

I miss her so much already, I can't wait to tell her all about my unexpected meeting  and the flight here.

The cold bathroom floor makes the hair on my arms stand up as I walk out of the shower. I quickly wrap my body in the big towel hanging on the bars and turn to face the mirror. 

Well at least all the makeup and drool is gone. 

When I suddenly hear a knock on the door I run on my tippy toes while keeping a tight grip on the towel. 

Finally my food is here!

 - Thank you so much for the quick deli....

I open the door and believe me, I was not expecting to see that person standing there.

There he is, gorgeous as always. I just stand there, completely dumbstruck at the sight of Jung Hoseok holding a bag of food with a face mask hanging from his right ear. The usual brand clothes are gone and I can see him clearly in the beaming sunlight.

 - Y/N, nice outfit!