Intro

Ahh.. I take a deep breath in and stretch body.

I did not expect the flight to hit me this hard, but I was finally here. Two long years of savings and preparations had finally led me to this point. 

I peek over my shoulder to confirm that the que down the isle was clearing out before I take a few stumbling steps and reach for my carryon bag in the overhead department. 

Ugh, why on earth did I not pack the heavy stuff in my check-in luggage and how on EARTH did I manage to get it up there in the first place??

In slowmotion I can feel how my numb arms slowly caves in to the weight of my bag and I close my eyes, bracing for the moment where my pretty bag hits my forehead.

- YAH, that was close!!! I'm sorry for not offering my help when I saw you were having trouble reaching, here is your bag..

I hear the unique and happy voice of my saviour.

I swear I have heard him somewhere...

After a few seconds I slowly open my eyes, relived that my head is still intact..

- Thank you so much for saving my face from a certain death!

I chuckle awkwardly as I reach out for my bag while looking down in embarrassment. When I look up my eyes are met with a set of deep brown, slightly tilted beautiful eyes. I stare in shock with my gaping mouth and that's when he suddenly tilts his head down so that the black buckethat on his head covers most of his face... But I can still see that jawline and small birthmark on the upper lip.

 Could it be? Nooo, hell no... That voice... that mouth... The odds of running into him on this airplane is one in a billion if even that. There is absolutely no way.

- No problem, just watch out for flying bags in the future.

The young man gently shuffles by me and hurries out of the airplane, keeping his head low while carefully navigating the alleyway into the busy airport.