Fame

GAYLE'S

It's the day when we're going to release the ad. The whole crew is here waiting for it to air. We haven't been able to see the final outcome, but Nam said it was great and really good.

I leaned my head on Angge's shoulder. I was really tired, but we have a meeting after this for the music video. Nam said that the producer had a good background and produced quality work. She was our new manager. I signed with Freen's company to get more stable gigs and work

"You okay?" Angge asked, and I nodded. I have no energy to speak. I still have a meeting later, and my eyes want to sleep.

"It's up," Freen said. She turned on the TV, and we all watched together.

It was really gorgeous, and I can't believe that I was in that ad.

"It was just a few minutes, and the views went up, and the possible sale is getting up as well." Nam happily said we all clapped and celebrated.

I did it ma, it's one of my biggest endorsements.

"P'freen, we're going to the meeting right now." Becky stated, I also fixed my belongings before leaving.

"I'll drop you two off," Freen suggested.

"I'll ride in Angge's car," I said since she brought her car today, and Freen agreed, we bid our goodbyes to the crew and staff, we showed our thanks and gratefulness to work with them.

"I hope to work with you again." Kuya J, said our photographer, and we smiled and went on our way to the meeting.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Angge asked maybe she notices that I'm a little quiet.

"Don't worry, I'm just thinking about mama," I assured her with a smile.

She patted my head and continued to drive.

My mom died two years ago from cancer. It was hard to live without her because I was used to have her by my side; she was my manager before she passed. After she passed, I decided to do things independently because no one can say how long people will stay in your life, so I do things by myself after that. I had to be independent and work hard for Papa, and ate for my future as well

When we arrive at the building where the meeting is held, there are a few people waiting outside.

"Ate Gayle Can we have pictures?" Some of them said some of them were taking pictures with Freen and Becky too.

What is happening?

We took some pictures with them before we entered the lobby.

"We'll wait for you here," Freen said. I kissed Angge's cheek before we went inside the office.

"What's that outside?" Becky asked, she's also shocked as I was.

"I don't have idea, how did they know who are we and where we at?" I asked.

"No ideas either," Becky said. We continue to get confused until the meeting starts.

We met the artist and the other talents who will be in the music video as well.

"Ms. Nam gave the do's and don'ts, and for the wardrobe, I say your manager is protective," the producer said.

I suppose it was Angge and Freen's idea.

"Do you mind if I ask—aren't you the models in Freen's Production recent ad?" One of the talents asks:

"Yes, you're right," I said and smiled.

"Congratulations on that; the ad is a huge hit, and people are talking about the chemistry between you and the other two models," he added.

We thanked him and continued to discuss the music video; we knew most of the topic because Nam had already spoken with us. and she did not disregard our opinions and was very hands-on and concerned about us.

After the meeting, we bowed, shook their hands, and proceeded to leave. Angge greeted me with a hug.

"Are you two okay? You look exhausted." Becky said I looked closely at Angge's face. She was right.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Uh, some fans went inside and took dozens of pictures, and they kind of took a lot, and we couldn't say no." Angge answered

I feel bad for them. We shouldn't have left them here.

The shooting will take place in various locations; we will have to travel but not so far that we will have to stay overnight; there will also be well-known artists who will be guests, and I am very excited to work with them.

We stopped by in a Samgyupsal to eat before we went home, and while we were waiting for a seat to get set up, there were people again who recognized us and asked for pictures and video greetings.

Some people in the line are staring at us, and some of the security guards are starting to assist us to avoid major chaos. When our table is ready, we apologize to the fans who didn't get pictures or videos and went inside.

"Are you okay?" Angge asked me We kind of get physically hurt when the fans are trying to call attention by holding our hands or arms.

I checked if I had bruises while Freen checked Becky. She was kind of hurt. Her arms are red, and it looks like she has multiple scratches.

Freen called Nam and asked for assistance because there were still fans waiting outside.

"Gayle, your arm is bleeding," Becky concernedly said. Angge immediately ask for tissues and wipe it off.

"We can't risk going out clean it first, I'll ask the staff to buy some band aids," Freen said.

Angge sprayed some alcohol in it to clean it up.

"What is happening? Why are there people, and they act so wild?" Becky said

We really wouldn't survive if we went out by ourselves. Even though Angge and Freen wanted to protect us, they are also getting hurt.

"Staffs are on their way; we might need some help from the guards; I'll just go talk to them," Freen said.

Angge went with her while Becky and I cooked the meat and put food on their plates so they can eat when they come back.

I can say that Becky is worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm just worried because you saw what happened, and for sure they will protect us, so I'm worried that they might get hurt as well," she said.

Let's hope they won't go that wild.

fingers crossed

To be continued....