Yours

Disclaimer: Read at your own risk.

R18

Note: This is complete fan fiction that has nothing to do with the real-life matters of FreenBecky and AngGayle. Let's not forget to respect each other's privacy and not barge into their personal lives. Let's know our limitations as fans and shippers. Read, imagine, and Stan at your own risk.

GAYLE'S

Freen and Angge are drinking when we arrive, and it was a serious pain in the head.

"Alright, drunk head, here's the bed. I need you to cooperate and lay down here." I said because,

No joke, she's heavy and she's like 5'6 or something, and I'm just a freaking 5'2; it felt like I was carrying a giant at this point.

I managed to put her to bed. I took some face towels, some water, and clothes to change. to clean her up before she sleeps.

"Gayle," she whispered.

"I'm here; don't worry," I assured her.

"Don't leave me, okay?"

"I don't want to get left behind again," she added.

"I'm not leaving you; I'll stay no matter what," I replied as she clung to my waist with her hands, and I kissed her forehead.

"Let me change your clothes, alright?" I added it and continue to clean her up.

I wonder how Becky is doing.

Sighs,

why did they even drink this much? For sure, Nam will scold us tomorrow.

After I changed her clothes, I fixed her blanket and went out to clean their mess.

Becky must be having a hard time with Freen too. I wish Nam would scold them really hard tomorrow.

Becky and I backed out of the audition because the role was too mature for us, and we weren't comfortable with the other actors who were going to be in the movie as well.

But we got an offer for a music video, and Beck and I agree that we're going to consult with Angge, Freen and Nam for it

because, you know, it felt like we needed to, and we also wanted to because they are special to us and we wanted them to be part of our decision because we're partners, right? That's what partners do.

BECKY'S

I can't stand up because P'freen doesn't want to take her hands off me, so I decided to cuddle her instead.

"P'freen, we need to clean you up and change your clothes," I whispered in her ear. She moved a little and tightened her hug more.

"I'm not going to leave. I just need to change your clothes, and I also need to change clothes because I was outside for a long time." I smiled and kissed her head.

I caressed her hair and let her snuggle on me. What a cute little baby she was—really different from P'Saint's description of how she defended me. her cold stare and low-toned voice that gave and showed the authority that she has.

Where did you put that, huh? P'Freen?

All I can see now is a little baby who doesn't want to be separated from her favorite snuggle toy.

I was so happy knowing that they defended us and stood up for us, and P'Saint also said that Freen was willing to pull the ad off; if they insist on terminating the contract.

I was about to talk to her about that, but look what we had when we got home: two drunk babies.

She looked up at me with her hypnotizing eyes, showing lots of affection.

I smiled

She leaned forward and kissed my lips gently. I was startled at first, but I recovered afterward and responded to her kisses.

She moves up and positions herself on my top as she continues kissing me gently. I wrapped my hands around her neck and deepened the kiss, and she didn't resist.

As we continue kissing, Freen's hands move around my body.

"I can stop if you don't want to continue," she whispered in between our kisses.

I held her hand and guided it inside my shirt. I looked her in the eyes and assured her that I was okay with it.

She kissed my neck and bit it, and I'm sure that's going to leave a mark.

I moaned a little as she licked my neck and let her hand do what she desired.

She removed my clothes and got back to what she was doing.

"Hmm,"

I squealed as she moved her lips on my chest. and leave her mark there.

She looked up and looked at me straight in the eyes, asking if she could move further down.

I gave her an assuring smile and let her do her business down there.

"Umm, P'freen," I couldn't help but squealed as she continued

I hold her hand tight and continue to call her name.

To be continued.....