Shipper

P'NAM'S

Angge And Gayle's shoot is very lovely; they compromise with each other, and Ang Gayle's professionalism is really high; they are both giving each other ideas to make the shot more lively, and they didn't exclude showing the brand. Not all of the models are like this; most are just receiving orders from their photographers and doing what is told without much of an effort.

but angge and gayle are different. They also came up with ideas and made compromises with them, and it really went well. Freen and I didn't make a mistake in taking them as our models.

"P'freen, are you ready? You and Becky are up next," I said.

"Yes, yes, how about Becky?" she responded.

"Becky is ready too."

"What took you so long to arrive?" I added

"Oh, I picked up Becky; her house is an hour away from here." She casually responded, which left me in shock.

This girl is unbelievably in love.

"Alright, alright," I said, and I went to Becky. I'm speechless for Freen

"P'nam, I'm really sorry we arrived a little late; my place is kind of far from here," she said Sincerely. I smiled at her.

If she's this cute, who would be mad?

"It's alright; it's understandable, though," I assured her.

Freen and Becky started their shoot while Ange and Gayle were eating.

"What chemistry," Angge whispered enough to be heard.

I mean, she's not wrong. These two really had a good chemistry; their poses and compromising are the same as Angge and Gayle's.

Their ideas are also good and lift up the shots.

As they continue the shoot, they show professionalism, and it amazes me. Freen is a really good producer and ad creator, but this time she had great models too. Gayle and Angge are talking about what they should do for the next shoot. They both gave objectives, and they are talking about how they are going to compromise about it.

"Freen, Becky, Angge, and Gayle, I was really impressed with you guys. These shots are really great. I'm speechless. It was a pleasure to work with you." The photographer complimented them as the shoot ended.

"Ms. Nam, may I have a word?" he added, so I followed him.

"I don't think we even need more shoots; it will be hard to choose what shots we are going to use in this first photo shoot. I assure you there is no waste photo of them four," he exclaimed.

"We will let them choose what shots they want to be in," I assured him.

"Again, ma'am, it was a pleasure to work with you," he said before he excused himself.

I called Angge, Gayle, Freen, and Becky so they could see their shots and decide for themselves.

as they look at the shot and take stolen photos of them.

*tweet*

new lovers? wdyt?

*tweeted*

I looked at the shots they picked, and those are really good.

Before we ended our day, we went to a samgyupsal to eat. Freen is paying, but Becky insists on paying. We let them argue about that for a while before I suggested that we split the bill.

"P'nam, what did you tweet?" P'freen asked.

Opps screwed

I looked at her and smiled cutely.

"Let's eat; I'm really hungry." I changed the topic angge smiled teasingly.

Girl, you're in the picture too, not just them.

While they eat, I check the post; it has lots of views, likes, and comments. Some of them are

.

(Omg, isn't that Freen Sarocha with Becky Armstrong?)

(those are famous CC's "content creators," Angge G. and Shinayahdc.)

(ship ship)

(They are gorgeous together; are they couples?)

.

Not yet, people, just wait, ok?

We talked as we eat, and we get along well, and as usual, the caring Freen is here; she really gives attention to Becky, and vice versa. Is there something between these two?

We get to know each other more as we continue to talk. Each of us has a different personality and vibe, but we really get along, and I find that really great. It wouldn't be so hard to work with them, and I can see that they are really getting closer.

After we eat, Freen drops Becky off at her house while Angge and Gayle go home together since they are in the same way.

*phone rings*

.

hello, Nam

Hello, yes sir.

We kind of have a problem with the models.

What do you mean, sir?

Can you come to the hall? It's better to talk about it personally.

yes sir

.

*end of call*

That's strange. What could possibly be the problem?

To be continued.....