Near the ending

A/N : Sorry for the long wait. I was torn between ending the story in two chapters or adding a few more chapters. What do you guys think? Anyway, enjoy the chapter! And thank you for voting and reading my story. ^^

FREEN'S

It was still in my thoughts as we sat inside the plane. Remembering the talk between me and King

"Come with us in the Philippines," she said after Becky went inside to talk to her father, who was now fully awake after his successful surgery, to inform them that they have to go back to the Philippines to do a promotion that they cannot cancel, thankfully he was okay and just needed some rest to recover. She took the chance to talk to King alone.

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I cannot leave, dad will punish me severely if I leave with you," he said, his voice was quivering and full of fear, that made her angry at the same time shocked to the core.

She looked at the king with questioning eyes, but he only offered her a small but empty smile.

"What kind of punishment? Will he put you in a bad state? I cannot let you go back to him if he will just hurt you. You are my brother, and whether you like it or not, I will take care of you, King, no questions asked," she said with so much fury in her voice, making King stilled and look down.

"Being punished is starving or beating me up. Until dad says so or he needs me to do some work for him, I will be locked in my room with a limited amount of water a day." She noticed how his voice cracked. She shut her eyes hard stopping her anger to lashed out, as she tries to erase the imaginary scene of a King starving to death. She opened her eyes and went to him and hugged him tight.

"I'm not going to let you go back to him. I will do my best to get your custody, and you will live with me, okay? I will take care of you, don't worry, so please work with me. I don't need you to be a robot. I want you to be yourself, and I want you to tell me what are the things that you like to do that he didn't allow you to do so we can do it. I will show how a real family treats each other, okay?"

A tear fell from his eyes while he was looking at her with so much gratitude in his eyes, making her cry as well

He had been through enough because of him, and I'm not going to let him continue. He might be powerful, but I'm sure I'm powerful enough as well to win against him.

She looked at King, who was hugging her back now.

"Thank you... thank you... so much..." he whispered, that made her tears fall again.

"So tell me, do you want to come live with us? I'm sure your Ate Becky will be happy as well." and finally he can see a glint of happiness in King's eyes. He nodded as he answered, "Yes, I would like that. Thank you, big sister," he said with a smile. She caressed his cheeks softly as she smiled at him.

After that conversation I still can't get it out of my head everything that he did to king was unforgivable for me. It was just cruel of him to do that to the King; he was his son for god's sake. She leaned her body on the back of the seat and tried to calm herself down.

I will make sure to crush you down, dad, and I will never forgive you.

"Babe, are you okay?" Becky asked while holding her face and caressing it. She looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about what dad did to King, and I can't help but be mad when I remember it," I said, becky took a deep breath before giving me a soft kiss on the cheeks.