Dad

GAYLE'S

The day was really exhausting. We've been into multiple events and sponsorship programs this fast few weeks, even angge, and she took a leave from her work for it.

We're still in the conference since Ms. Nam and Freen they have something to discuss with us.

but someone is not here, so I looked at Angge.

"If this is important, where is Becky?" I asked angge she was really confused as well Becca was with us when we left the event earlier.

Freen is here, Ms. Nam is also here, so where is she?

"Yeah, that's strange," Angge said while looking around, seeking Becky's presence.

so I couldn't help but ask.

"Freen, where's Becky?"

Freen was stunned for a couple of seconds before she looked around.

She also didn't notice that Becky was not around.

"P'Nam Becky has arrived here with us, right?" She spoke with a shaky voice.

Freen's voice made me feel worried. So I quickly picked up my phone and texted her.

To: Becca

'Where are you at?'

When she didn't respond, I proceeded to call her, but her phone was not ringing.

I saw Freen pick up her phone as well. Maybe she's texting Rebecca.

Come on, Becc, don't scare us like this.

Freen's calm face was betrayed by her shaking hands and trembling lips; she was worried.

"Was it her dad again?" I asked

Freen quickly looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"What's with Becky's dad?" Angge asked in a whisper.

"it's not ny story to tell but its Possible that her dad took her if ever" I responded confusion was drawn in angge's face but didn't ask anymore questions respecting becca's privacy

"Same results P'Freen the endorsements of gayle are cutted off  but yours and angge remained I don't know what's happening but I will do and investigation about this for now continue your contents to the other brands that you are signed with I will give you your list later and rest a lot you will have your shoot in the next few days"  Ms. Nam said

It's happening again. We're losing contracts and endorsements for an unknown reason.

I don't have any issues going right now, so what could possibly be the reason again?

"There are also brands that want to change their ambassadors from gayle to angge. I'm trying to get their rationale reason, and I'll be meeting them tomorrow." Ms. Nam said that made her heart thump; it's happening again. Someone is sabotaging our career.

Damn, please be nice to me. I have lots of bills to pay.

BECKY'S

"Lady Rebecca has arrived." Rio announced after I entered the palace, the maid and other house helpers bowed at me as a sign of their respect and acknowledgment of my presence.

"where is Richie?" I said in a cold tone

Fuck, if only I knew Richie would bring me home, I shouldn't have gone to that place. How could he do this to me?

"Mi'lady, Lord Richie was not here." Rio's words stunned me.

"Come again," I said while I tried to process what was happening and if I heard him right.

"Lord Richie is not here. The last time he was here was a few weeks ago, and since that day, Lord Richie hasn't come back yet, even though your father ordered him to come back immediately," he answered.

that makes my thoughts crumple.

"Does a saint come here?" I asked, hoping that he might know something.

"No, mi'lady," my shoulders fell after hearing his answers.

After the event, Richie told me to go in his condo here in the Philippines because we have something to talk about, but instead of him, Rio was the one in there and guided me to the plane. I thought we would be in Singapore since Richie texted me that he was in a conference, so he will meet me in there instead, but the plane fucking landed in England.

God, I'm so stupid, why did I even enter that plane?

I was in the middle of scolding myself when I heard the voice of the person I'm not that happy to see right now.

"You're finally home," father said with a blank face.

I bit my lower lip when I felt his authoritative aura; it gave me shivers. God I'm back at this cell again.

"Was it fun tricking me, father?" I asked, trying my best not to put any emotion in my voice. His lips thugged up, and I let out a cold chuckle.

"It's time to face the consequences of your actions, Rebecca," he said. That made me confused.

"consequences of my actions? What did I do?" I said confusedly

"You broke our agreement, Rebecca. You know how much I hate breaking my word, and you gave me your word, and I believe in you, but it looks like I didn't do a great job of showing and telling you how important it is to prove that you can stand and do what your word says." He said and took a step forward walking towards me as he say "You broke our agreement; you've run away enough, and I'm tired of chasing you and being nice to you, Rebecca. If I didn't do a great job showing you how important it is, then I will show you now that breaking your word is a big deal and no such person should give his or her word to anyone if they can't fulfill it or do it."

I can hear his anger in each word that he is saying, but it doesn't bother or scare me; it makes my blood boil in anger. How can he tell me such words?

"Oh fuck off dad, I didn't break my words, and I did everything that we agreed on. You said you were going to let me open my own shop without your help, and if it was successful and I got multiple contracts and endorsements, you would let me continue—

I said in anger but he cutted me off

"And that's what I did; I let you continue, so imagine my surprise when you took law instead of business management."

"We agreed that if you interfere in my business, I will take whatever course I want, and I did. You ruined those companies, dad. You stuck your nose into my business. So fuck your words. I'm not the one who broke the agreement first. I just did what we agreed on." I snapped at him

"I didn't stick my nose into your business, Rebecca. I was very confident when I learned that your business is doing great and you are managing yourself just fine, and I believe that you will be in business in no tim— I cut him off.

"And how about those agencies and companies that you ruined just to make me stop modeling? Don't you consider that interfering with my business?"

"I didn't ruin anyone, Rebecca. I may be hard and strict as a father, but I'm not a bad person. I wouldn't bring anyone that didn't have to do with our agreement and ruin them for what?"

He said it with full confidence that made me confused i looked into him straightly trying to read his emotions if hes Telling the truth

"Don't lie to me," that's the only word that came out of my mouth.

"I'm not lying Rebecca, go to your room and get change. We have business to discuss; it's time to pay up," he said coldly, while I continued to stare at him.

was he telling the truth? If it's not him then why does the staff told me that it was him?

Who the fuck am I gonna believe?

To be continued...