Issue

FREEN'S

I felt relived after hearing Becky's explanation. I really thought I had done something to make her stay away from me. It turns out I didn't do anything; she's just scared for me.

But there's nothing to be scared about with her dad. He's also a person, and no parent would not want their children to be happy. Well, some of them leave their kids like my father, but I'm sure that her father just needs a little time to understand her passion. And while her father is not able to support her, I promise that I will support her in any way I can. I'm not scared about how he can take my company down. I already know how that works. Someone has done it before, and it makes me think and work better. He can try to bring my company down, but I'm confident enough not to be scared.

"Gayle, chill; we can't understand Tagalog too much," Becky said when Gayle started talking while walking back and forth, panicking.

I hold her shoulder so she will stay still.

"Child, you don't have to be scared." I said that and gently pushed her so she would sit.

"Now talk," I added.

She took a deep breath, and I sat beside Becky.

"Landon is here. I saw him at the front desk when Ma was taking the keys. I hid behind Mama Nam so he wouldn't see me," she said nervously.

"What seems to be the problem?"
Becky asked,

This girl doesn't know anything, does she?

"Girl, aren't you reading Twitter? He's the reason why I'm getting bashed," Gayle's frustration shows, and her hand is shaking.

Becky held her hand, but her legs started shaking as well. I held it so it would stop shaking, but the shaking went to her other leg.

"what the?" I whispered

"I was anxious, that's why," Gayle said when she noticed that Becky and I were confused about the shaking.

"Stay here, I'll go to P'nam so we can talk about this. Calm down, okay, it's going to be okay," I said and patted Gayle's head. I can see the pain and worries in her eyes.

I went out and started walking towards P'nam's room when a man stopped in front of me.

"Are you Freen Sarocha?" He asked, I was kind of confused, but I stayed firm

"yes why?"

" I'm avery suarez actor huge fan of your works " he said And offered his hand

"Uhm, are you free today? Can I treat you to dinner?" He added

Before I could speak, someone accepted his hand.

"Becca Armstrong and nope my girl is not available, sorry." It was Becbec

I looked down as I tried to hide the smile in my face.

The kid is jealous.

"Oh, you're an actress and model, right? How about you are free for dinner?" He said like he didn't get the point of what Becca said.

unbelievable

"Nope, please excuse me and my girl," she said, giving him a sweet but sarcastic smile.

she held my hand and we walked past Avery; I could feel that she was pissed so I stopped.

"Do you even have any idea where we're going?" I'm trying to stop myself from laughing.