Free

FREEN'S

We were watching Becky and Gayle do their shoot, and I also decided to stay for a couple of days here to relax and unwind. We all deserve it, and P'nam already agrees with me, but she gave us a rule: no gadgets. She really wanted Gayle to be away from all the toxicity in the media right now. I was trying to reach Angela, but she was out of reach, and I don't know where she is. Gayle has no idea either. After their argument, she said that they haven't been able to talk because of this Palawan trip; something between them happened that made Angge isolate herself from us.

*phone rings* (Richie calling.)

Becky's phone has been ringing since they started filming, and I don't want to invade Becky's privacy, so I let it ring and will tell her later, but

It was the fifth call, which must be very important, so I picked up her phone and answered it.

.

Thank God you answered.

It's freen, I'm sorry Becky is still filming. Is it urgent? I can call her.

No, it's okay. Do me a favor instead.

Favor alright; what is it?

Tell Becca that her nightmare is coming anytime soon.

What do you mean by nightmare?

It's not my story to tell. Take care of her, please.

Okay, I understand. Take care of yourself too.

thankyou

.

end of call

Was it Becky's dad? Was he really that cruel, to the point where his brother called him a nightmare? Does Saint also know about this? That's why he asked me to defend her the same way I did before. How can I defend her if all I know about him is that he is willing to take my company down just to steal his daughter's happiness?

I don't believe that there is a parent out there that would do that to any of their children, but is it really possible that Becky's father is willing to take any innocent people just to force her back?

"P'freen, are you okay?" P'nam Said appear from nowhere again,

I took a deep breath trying to recover from shock and glared at her; she only showed me her peace sign and smile.

"I am, I'm just thinking."

"Must be so deep, do you want to talk about it?" She really knows how to console me.

I took a deep breath.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll figure it out later for sure." I responded.

I know she didn't believe me, but she didn't force me to speak.

If I talk about those things, Becky is the right person to talk to because she's involved in them.

"P'nam do you think there are perents that will take their childrens happiness to make the obey on doing what they want"

"Well, there are different types of parents, and we can't judge them by that. There are parents that will let you do what you want and support you all the way, and there are parents that have their own perspective of happiness that they want to give to their child." She answered straightly.

We're both watching the sea and sometimes giving glances at Becky and Gayle.

exchanging conversations and enjoying the scenery and calmness of the sea until dawn.