She's my girl

ANGGE'S

After the shoot, Freen, Nam, and I went to the meeting.

"Hey, P'Freen, are you sure you want to talk to them personally? I did your request." P'nam said, looking so worried.

"It's for the better if they decide to terminate the contract of gayle and becky; I will pull off this ad," Freen said seriously.

"What they want to do is really fucked up; they want an international quality ad, but they have that kind of shitty mindset," I coldly said.

I cuddled Gayle last night, the moment we both knew the reason why there was a problem in the contract. I could see the sadness in her eyes at that time, and I was so mad that they made her feel that way when all she wanted to do was give them quality work.

"Are you sure the CEO is going to be there?" Freen asked

"Yes, I talked to him myself," Nam answered, and Freen nodded.

"Actually, I think he knows Becky, but it's just my guess," she hesitantly said. Freen and I are both confused.

As we park the car, no one intends to talk; we just walk straight through the office.

The staff greeted us, and as a sign of respect, we greeted them back.

There are a set of people sitting; they must be the management team. Nam went to them and talked to them, while Freen and I sat on the opposite side of them.

"We just have to wait a little while for the CEO to arrive," Nam said.

"Ahem, Ms. Freen Do you think this meeting is really necessary? I mean, it's not a big deal. You still have the sponsor ship, right?"

"Yes, but I can't tolerate what you are trying to do."

"Uhm, excuse me, Ms. Freen, what are you talking about?" a guy said after entering the door.

"I'm sorry, I was kind of late. I brought drinks. I'm Saint, the CEO," he added, we shaked his hands.

"Uhm, sir, it's just a little misunderstanding. Why are you here?"

"That's the assistant," Nam whispered.

"I think it is after hearing what Ms. Freen said," he said, sitting down.

"Ms. Freen, please enlighten me." He added

"Last time in the meeting, P'nam said that your staff set a meeting to talk about the contract and a problem about the models."

"What's the problem with the models? May I have their profiles, please?" he said.

"They want to pull off the sponsorship for the two main models, Rebecca and Shainna, and the reason is that they are half British and half American."

"It's kind of humiliating to think that you asked Freen for an international quality ad but you are giving unfair treatment to Beck and Gayle," I said. I couldn't hold myself back from talking.

"Wait, Becky is working on this ad?" Freen and I looked confused.

He knows Becky?

"Ms. Nam, who did you have the meeting with?"

"With your assistant, sir, after the first shoot, I received a call, and they asked me to be there personally and talked about how they can't give the same privilege that Freen and Ange will have to Gayle and Becky." Nam honestly responded,

The assistant turned pale, and I stared at him like I was saying that I'm not going to forgive him for that.

"If you insist not to give Gayle and Becky the same privilege that we will get, I will pull off the ad and pay the casualties. I can't work with people who treat my girl unfairly," Freen coldly said.

"Everyone on the board, I will handle this. Please go back to your work except for you," Saint said, pointing to his assistant.

"Ms. Freen, Ms. Angge, and Ms. Nam, I'm very sorry about this. Can you come with me and talk about it privately?" Saint added that we followed him, and I felt the anger in his voice.

"I don't want to humiliate you in front of them, but what you did is unacceptable. Do you even know who this person is?"

"I'm very sorry for this, Ms. Freen, and thank you for standing up for my cousin and her friend." Saint added

Wait, whose cousin is he? Becky or Gayle?

"I'm sorry, your cousin of who?" I asked

"I'm Saint Armstrong, Becky is my cousin, and I just met them in the store a while ago with her friend Gayle," he added. Freen Nam, his assistant, and I are all stunned and shocked.

"I'm sorry, but why? Why do you want to treat Gayle and Becky unfairly when your boss is literally her cousin?" I said it makes my blood boil knowing that he outed his company in a possible shame because of his actions.

He didn't speak and just looked down.

"I'm very sorry about this, Ms. Freen. I will take care of this, and don't worry; what's in the contract is happening, and I was really glad that Becky was one of your models. Thank you as well for defending her," he said.

"Thank you. I'm also worried about the mess, but I really can't stand the racism he's trying to pull in."

"I know, and she's your girl; I understand that. I assured you that everything in the contract will happen, and I will look forward to your work." He said they talked a little about Becky and business, I think.

While me and Nam wait here

I texted Gayle.

.

We were on our way there.

.

After Freen went out, we went to Strabucks, where Becky and Gayle were waiting.

"Becky is his cousin. Can you believe that?" I said because I couldn't, and he must be really mad

because, duh, it's her cousin.

"I talked to Saint, and he was mad like I was, and he's sorry too. He will handle his assistant and ask if we can continue the add, and he also asked for me to look after Becky."

"My girl, huh?" Nam teasingly said

"Omg, you two are together?"

To be continued.....