Reason

FREEN'S

"So Becky is fine?" I asked Richie and Saint went to the office today and told me that Becky is fine and she was at her father's house in England, "but why has she not contacted me yet?" I added

Richie took a deep breath before he answers, "She's fine. I'm sure that dad won't hurt her physically but I'm sure the he took becky's phone for her to do his bidding"

"Ahm, so what's your next plan? Let Becky stay in there?"

"Will you come with us to England?" Saint straightly asked that stunned me

What would I do if I were there? confess to his father that I want her daughter and fight for her?

"So will you?" Richie asked that made me snapped put on my thoughts

"If there's anything I can do to let Becky out of that house and live freely, sure," I said with out hesitation.

Becky deserves to be free, enjoy her life with the things she wants, and continue to reach each dream she has.

After that little talk, I found myself in a private plane with Richie and Saint the same day. I thought we would meet tomorrow or the next day, but I'm head over heels wrong. The moment I said sure, Richie told me to pack my luggage and he would pick me up in an hour, and here I am in shock.

Instead of thinking too much, I let myself fall asleep. It was a 14-hour flight. I will be exhausted as fuck if I think too much and keep myself awake.

After closing my eyes, sleepiness took me right away, maybe because I was already tired from work. The next thing I knew, Richie was waking me up to have some food, and we shared a little conversation to ease each other's worries about Becky.

After eating, we all went back to sleep. A moment later, we heard the pilot say we were near, so we must put our seatbelts on and settle ourselves comfortably as we land.

After we went out to the plane, there was a limousine parked nearby and a man in a penguin suit standing in front of the car's door.

"Lord Richie, Lord Saint, Mi'lady, welcome," the man said and bowed.

Lord Saint sounds weird.

"Rio, what are you doing here? What's father's order?" Richie asked in a very professional tone, although a hint of confusion was written on his face.

"The order is to bring you to the palace with mi'lady; you cannot stay in a hotel," he said with a very respectful tone.

I gaped in shock and couldn't help but ask, "A what?"

"Palace of Lancaster, Lady, I'm Rio Southwark, the Armstrong family's personal butler," he said and bowed.

My mind was blown.

"A b-butler?"

"Yes, mi'lady, shall we?" He said it was normal and no big deal, while my head was pounding about the information.

I mean, I know they are from a family of tycoons, but a palace and a butler? Aren't those for royalties?

We all went in the limousine, and it brought us to a very huge and elegant palace. My lips parted in amusement at how beautiful the palace was.