Details

BECKY'S

After we finish the meeting, it's time to go home. I'm still thinking about P'Freen's offer. I mean, it was very generous of her to offer that, but I'm shy about the possibility that other people might think that I was taking advantage of her kindness. People nowadays believe what they want to believe, no matter how detailed or long your explanation is. I mean, come on, there are no perfect people. but others expect you to be, and in addition, P'freen is a famous advertisement creator. I'm scared by the fact that it could possibly stain her reputation and cause her trouble, right?

"Hey Becky, Are you okay?" P'freen, approach me.

"Ha, ah, yes, just kind of spacing out. Are you heading home? where"s P'nam?" I was kind of panicking.

"P'nam is in a different vehicle; I have my car with me; how about you? How are you going to head home?"

"Ah, I will book a car," I responded.

"Come with me; I'll drop you off; I can't let you go home alone." she said She gently grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her as she walked towards her car.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't it be a disturbance to you? I'm sure you're pretty tired too," I said.

"It's fine, no worries. Get inside and lead me the way," she said, smiling as she opened the door. I get inside, and I can't back out now that I'm already inside.

I smile to her after she gets inside the car too. She leads forward to me, and I almost flinch.

"Seatbelt," she said, smiling, and She put my seatbelt on.

Don't be too obvious becbec you've got to chill.

P'freen and I talked about ourselves while we were on our way to my house. I intentionally gave her a longer way to take so we could have some more time to talk, not just as talent and boss but as normal people, and it was comfortable.

She was very sweet and bubbly. She's funny and sweet, and based on how she talked to us in the meeting earlier, she's really caring. I'm sure P'nam is really grateful to have a friend like her.

"Are you okay, Becky?" she asked.

"Ah yes," I said, spacing out again.

"What do your friends usually call you?" she asked.

"My friends usually call me Becky, but some of them call me Bec," I said.

"What do you prefer I call you?"

"Becbec," I said, smiling.

"You know you're like a little kid when you smile like that," she said. I pouted unintentionally.

"It's cute; I like it," she whispered. I got shy. Why is she making my heart beat fast?

Calm down, heart; she's your boss.

"And we're here," she said, stopping the car in front of my condo.

"Thank you for dropping me off; please be careful on your way back," I said, smiling.

"You go inside first before I leave," she instructed.

"Please send me a message once you've arrived home," I said and waved at her. She also waved at me and watched me as I walked inside the building.

Please don't be like that, P'freen; you're giving me the actions that I have dreamed of.

When I entered my unit, I changed my clothes and freshened up, then I fixed my table and got my books because I still needed to study while on vacation.

It was hard being a working student, but it was fun, and I enjoyed it. I continue to study and take notes, and I'll get there someday with just a little more effort and hard work.

*text notification* (from Freen)

I've arrived home. Get some rest. I'll see you in shoot next week. ^_^

Have some rest as well. I will see you in shoot. goodnight <3

Have a good night, Becbec. <3 ;)

I smiled while sending the message, she didn't forget.

It makes my heart flutter. I hope this shoot becomes a huge success. No, this shoot will be a huge success. I want to make sure of that.

I browse a little on Twitter.

*tweet*

I met a person who makes my heart flutter. What to do?

*tweeted *

sighs

"Why are you like that, huh, p'freen? What are you doing to me?" I murmured to myself and smiled afterwards.

I want to know her more. I wish I could do that.

*Twitter notification*

"P'Freen (real) followed you."

What, omg, what am I going to do? Should I delete my tweet? or no, is that obvious?

*text notification* (from Gayle)

flutters like Freen?

whaaaat? she knows? that quick?

To be continued.....