Cafe

FREEN'S

on the phone.

"hello angge Are you near already?"

"Yes, I'll just park it, order for me, please."

"Alright, alright, see you."

Angge and I agree to meet at the cafe while I still have time. And while she was on vacation, yesterday was her last flight to grant her vacation. I ordered us some food so we could eat when she arrived.

"Freen, I'm sorry, I got stuck in traffic. How long have you been here?" she said while approaching me. I could hear her phantasm, so I kind of laughed.

"It's alright; I haven't waited that long. Have a seat. You look so tense." She sat down, and I offered her water, which she gladly accepted.

"How was the studio I recommended yesterday? Have you paid a visit?" she asked.

"Yes, actually, I liked it. We booked the shoot, and now all I have to do is look for models. I got two recommendations, but I still haven't talked to them," I responded.

Angge is good-looking, tall, and has the aura of a model.

"Angge, is it possible if I hires you as one of my models?" I randomly asked

*cough*"sigurado kaba jan teh?" She said I gave her a tissue and gave her a confused look.

"Sorry, sorry, I mean, are you sure about that?" she added when she realized that I didn't understand.

"Sorry, did I shock you? Yes, I'm sure about it, girl. You have what it takes to be a model, though. Why are you so shocked?" I responded.

she smiled

"Thank you for that compliment; in that case, sure, I'll be your model," she said. It makes me smile.

Now I have to get those two for this.

"What advertising are you doing anyway?" she asked.

"It's a clothing line advertisement, we also have this deal that they will be our sponsor if they like the advertisement."

"That is a very good deal and huge too; you must feel a lot of pressure for sure."

"Not really; maybe if I won't be able to get those two models that I think might fit for this, I'll feel pressured."

"That's interesting; can I see them?"

"I don't have pictures of them, but I have their social media accounts."

I searched their names and showed it to her.

"They are students at this university," she said. It makes me widen my eyes, which means

I could possibly meet them here.

"Really, how do you know?" I asked.

"Here it is," she responded.

She pointed out the gate, and she was right; it was similar to the picture.

"Wait, freen." Her face looked shocked, like she had seen a ghost, but I hope not for God's sake. I don't want to run.

"why?"

"These two, aren't they those two sitting behind you?" she exclaimed, so I turned my head.

It widens my eyes. Yes, she's right; it looks like they are studying. What a nice coincidence.

She's even prettier in close-up, with a pointed nose and a cute smile.

"Hey freen, How about you take a picture of her so you can stare at her for a long time without making yourself look like a creep?" Angge knocked me out of my senses. I didn't mean to stare that long.

"Seriously, do I look like a creep?"

"On the way you are staring at her, yes, with a 100%." she replied and we laughed.

"It's your chance to approach them," she added.

"Wait, wait, but I don't know how," I said. Well, I really don't know what to say if I feel like I will say something stupid or embarrassing once I've started talking to them.

Screw you, P'nam; why didn't you come with me?

"Beh, let's go; we're professionals; you can do this." Angge cheered me up.

"Alright, come with me," I said, pulling her along. She was shocked.

"Hala bakit ako kasama," she said. I looked at her, confused.

"I mean, why do I have to come along? I also don't know what to say," she added.

"Girl, I need support so I won't embarrass myself," I wishpered.

"Makes sense," she said, looking nervous as well.

"Hello, can we help you?"

Angge and I almost jumped when we heard the voice. Was that a ghost?

I courageously looked in front of them; it wasn't a ghost, thank God.

Wait.....

what.....

It was them smiling at us.

"Hello, we will melt if you continue staring at us like that." It's Gayle right.

"Sorry, uhm, we just want to offer something," Angge said and pointed at me.

I cleared my throat and said, "Uhm, I saw you two yesterday in AC Studios. I'm Freen, by the way, and she's angge. I have this upcoming project, and I booked AC Studios, where I saw you two. I just want to ask if you are down for an advertisement shoot." I straightaway asked

down is very unprofessional. Freen, what's wrong with you?

"Really, wow, I'm Becca; she's Gayle." She offered her hand, and I accepted it.

"I had a talk with your photographer yesterday, and he gave me your business card. I was planning to contact you two, but since we coincidentally saw you here, I took the chance," I said.

"Have a seat first; it's strange that you two are standing," Gayle said, so we sat.

"So you are the lady he was talking about when he asked for our card, cute," Becca said.

"I know it's kind of weird, and if you find my approach unprofessional, I'm very sorry. I just didn't want to miss the chance." I said

I looked at Angge. She was smiling like an idiot.

Geez, am I embarrassing myself?

"Oh no, don't worry, it's fine. We understand anyway. Yes, sure, we're down for this, right gayle?" becca said

"Yes, but we still need information about the shoot," Gayle responded with a smile.

Sheeesh such a relief. I smiled at them.

"Thank you very much. May I have your email so I can discuss with you the information for the shoot at some other time because it seems like we're disturbing your study time?" I said.

"Yes, sure, sure here," they responded and continued to give their information. I also gave them my information to assure them that it wasn't a scam or whatever.

"Thank you very much, we'll see you around," I said, shaking their hands.

"Thank you; we're looking forward to working with you," Gayle said with a smile, and I smiled back before we went back to our table.

"Congratulations, girl, you did great except on the staring part," Angge said teasingly.

*sighs* I thought I already had a break from P'nam's teasing. It seems like it's going to be a double

to be continued......