THE END

GAYLE's POV

I was on the shore, sitting on the sand, and staring at the beautiful sunset that reminded her of two people.

Freen and Becky...

Looking around the beach, she saw the arch and the set of chairs made by Becky. She was going to surprise Freen today; it was their wedding day, and Becky wanted to do everything for Freen since Freen was the one who proposed. After Freen's proposal, they both talked about what kind of wedding they wanted.

Becky was asking Freen what her dream wedding was, making Freen clueless that Becky is already making it happen.

It was a very beautiful sunset beach wedding with a gold and white theme. The aisle was made of white and yellow tulips, and like the arch in it, the food was their favorite food, and everyone was wearing a beach dress and beach polo.

"I wish you could see this now, Becky; it was really beautiful."

A's POV

Freen was walking in the shoreline, admiring the beautiful ocean, while they were in Switzerland getting ready for the most anticipated day for her and Becky.

Freen smiled as she reminisced all the memories she and Becky have together. It was a long and bumpy ride, but here they are. She's sure that this is not the end. The life of marriage a new chapter will begin and another bumpy road is ahead of them, but she's willing to go through anything that the world will give as long as she's with becky

It was a sunset beach wedding, and with the help of their friends, everything that they had in mind and their dream wedding happened.

Everything is beautiful, and it was all planned by Becky. She just learned about it when they already arrived in Switzerland. She still couldn't forget how shocked she was when Becky told her yesterday that it was their wedding. She couldn't help but cry and hug her tightly.

It was an intimate wedding, just her, Becky, Becky's family, Gayle, P'nam, King, and his friends, who helped them save Becky. Ace, Spade, Blizzard, Kyd, and Nash

Wearing a white open-back v-neck beach dress, she walked down the aisle with a smile, looking at her friends and their other guests.

Freen saw King at the entrance of the aisle, looking at her with sadness in his eyes.

Why is he sad? Was that sadness because she was reading his emotions wrong?

"I-im s-sorry... ate..." King whispered, making her look at him.

His eyes are watering, and there is sadness and guilt in his eyes that made her frown.

"Why are you apologizing? Aren't you happy for me?" Freen asked, making King shed tears.

"Ate, Let's go back to the hotel, please..." he begged, making her more confused. "King, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" She stopped walking and faced her brother, reaching his face and softly drying his tears. "Aren't you happy for me?" She added with sadness in her voice. She couldn't understand why he was crying and asking for forgiveness.

"Let's go to ate Gayle," that's all he said and pulled her away from the shore. "Wait, king, the wedding is about to start. Where are you taking me Gayle is in th—" she couldn't finish what she was saying when she saw Gayle with a worried look on her face.

"Freen, where have you been?! I told you don't go anywhere without telling us god! you made us worry!"

Her eyebrows raised as she looked at Gayle's worried face.

"What do you mean? I was in the arch where the wedding will be held; everyone is in there already; we're just waiting for Becky to arrive," she said with a little irritation in her voice, but it was quickly replaced with confusion when she saw tears on Gayle's face And hugged her, adding to her confusion.

"Freen, there's no wedding." She froze and instantly felt panicked.

She softly pushed Gayle, slightly distancing from the hug. "What? What do you mean there's no wedding?" she asked with her heart beating so fast in nervousness.

"Gayle, tell me why? Is Becky okay? Is she missing again?" She sighed. "Good god, don't tell me she's missing again." She looked at the king. "Can we ask for your friends help again?

King looked down, and her heart shattered when she heard his answer: "We can't ate..." She looked at Gayle.

Gayle took a deep breath, looking at Freen with pain in her eyes.

"There's no wedding, Freen, and there's no Becky anymore..." Gayle felt a lump on her throat and felt like her heart was gripped, but she continued, "Becky died the same day she was taken by your dad, Freen... There's no wedding, Becky is gone..."

Tears started to stream down on Freen's face. She feels like her strength was robbed from her body. Her knee's wobble and fell to the sand sobbing. She looked at Gayle, who was looking at her with tears in her eyes as well.

That's right... Becky is gone. They failed to save her. They arrived late to the building when his father took her to the event.

They failed to save her...

She, King, and his friends went all to the building that day. King said that they could help Becky, and all she had to do was talk to her father and deceive him.

Everything went insanely smooth. His father forced her to sign a marriage contract, but she refused and argued with him while the king's friends were saving Becky.

But they are already too late. Becky was so beat up that her body couldn't take anymore. She had internal bleeding. They were able to bring her to the hospital, but she had already lost so much blood that when she arrived at the hospital, the doctors were declaring the time of her death.

His father took away the love of her life.

A/N's

Thank you very much for reading! I hope you like the story. "Time Lapse" will be updated soon, and I have one more new story coming titled "His Highness" if you guys have free time. I will be so grateful if you guys read and support it as well. Thank you very much! ^^

THE END.