Airport

FREEN & ANGGE

"Freen?" Because of her face mask, I was unable to identify the woman who called me,

I exclaimed, "Angge omg," as she removed her mask.

We hugged each other tightly and she asked, "How have you been? It's been a while since you visited the Philippines. How's Thailand?"

"It's good and it's good to be back; I have some work to do and I'm searching for new models because I need some new faces for this major advertisement." I replied.

It's a big deal so I really need to make this deal great, and there are lots of good sites to shoot here in the Philippines.

"here it's a famous studio here in the Philippines, you should check their works and models." She said, handing me a business card

"Really, thank you. This is a huge help."

"I'll go ahead, Freen. I have a flight to catch. Let's have a coffee once you're free," she said. I hugged her once again before we bid our goodbyes.

"P'nam, let's drop by this place first before we go to the hotel," I said.

"Alright, alright, anyway, who was the lady earlier?" she asked.

"That's Angge; I worked with her before when I did my internship at their company; she was a flight attendant," I answered, amazement showed on her face.

"You really get along with other people so well, P'Freen." She said with a smile

"Not really, but she was nice and really funny, like me; she was so random as well."

I rolled down the window and enjoyed the sight of the road. The Philippines didn't change that much, and we were pretty lucky that we arrived earlier than before and the weather wasn't that hot.

Few minutes later.....

"P'freen were here," P'nam said

AC Studio is not that bad. The ambiance is good, very aesthetic, and clean; it looks like a cafe.

"Freen, look, there's a photoshoot going on." Nam said, so I looked,

"Those two are really good-looking. Do you think they work here? They are really suitable for the advertisement, and they also look like they can pull off both masculine and feminine styles." She added.

"Excuse me, can we talk to the manager or owner or anyone that we can talk to?" I politely asked.

"Our photographer is here, ma'am. Please give me a sec, and I'll go get him," she answered.

"Thank you," I responded.

That girl P'nam was talking about, she's familiar with me; it's like I've seen her in Thailand before. Is she Thai? But she looks like she's from a different country.

"Hey, P'nam, isn't that girl familiar with you?" I said.

"no why?"

"She looks familiar to me; I think I saw her in Thailand."

"Maybe she's a tourist."

"Yeah, right, maybe."

"Hello, ma'am, how may I help you?"

The man said he must be the photographer.

"I'd like to know how booking works; we're looking for an advertisement pictorial set," I responded.

"Ah, it was this easy, ma'am. We just need the time, date, and theme of the shoot. You can give your objectives for each shoot so we can achieve your desired outcome," he politely said.

"Do you have actors, models, or talents that can possibly be in the shoot?" I said.

"those two inside, to be precise." P'nam interrupted. I shrugged and signed for her to back off. She just laughed and showed me a peace sign.

"Those two are not our talents, but I can ask for their business cards if you'd like to work with them," he said with a smile.

"I wouldn't say no to that," I quickly responded.

"Please give me a sec," he said and went inside again.

"Hey, p'freen, be honest, do you like those ladies?" P'nam teasingly asked

"No, they just suit the advertisement, that's why," I defensively respond.

She smiled like she didn't believe a word I said.

"Here, ma'am, this is Gayle's card, the one with the brown shirt, and this one is Becky's, the one with the green shirt," the photographer said.

"Thank you. Where can we book the shoot?" I said

"Here, ma'am, just fill this up, and here's our card so we can update you on the materials and you can inform us of the place and call time for the shoot," he answered.

I proceeded to fill out the form.

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, you sure are familiar with me; I just can't remember where and when I've seen you.

to be continued.....