Missing

BECKY'S

I feel so elated with what's happening as I stare at the ring that Freen gave me. I can't believe that she really proposed. Thinking so much, I snapped out of my reverie when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" she shouted as the door opened. Gayle entered with a hint of sadness and pain in her eyes. She instantly felt worried. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

Gayle shook her head and rested her head on her shoulder. She hugged her softly and gently caressed her back. They stayed like that in silence until Gayle spoke up.

"Angge and I are not together anymore," Gayle wishperd, making her stunned in shock. She doesn't know what to say. "Her father went to me today and told me to never look for her anymore. He said she was okay and unharmed, but I am not allowed to see her anymore," Gayle continued when she didn't speak.

Finally, she found her voice and was able to speak and ask, "Did he tell you why? I mean, Angge also has a contract to freen, so it's really impossible for you two not to meet each other."

"Her dad said he would pay the fine, and he said that he doesn't want a woman for his daughter. Gayle's voice cracked, making her chest feel tight like something was gripping on it.

She didn't say anything anymore; she just hugged her and comforted her the best way she knew how without saying anything and making her feel like she had someone to lean on.

And as of que Freen walks into the room with a worried face, she gives Freen a small smile, trying to make her feel better as well.

"It's okay if you step on the event later, Gayle. We'll manage. As of now, rest for a while. I know you need it," Freen said as she caressed Gayle's back as well.

Gayle stood up straight, showing a fake smile. "Don't worry, I can do it. Let's get ready. They are waiting." Gayle said, trying to pretend that she wasn't hurt, and she felt skeptical, but gayles eyes were blank. She was hiding her emotions.

smiling and waving to the fans that have been waiting for them. They also signed some banners and polaroid cards since P'nam allowed them and gave them markers. She can hear congratulations and I'm so happy for you from the fans that she knows a lot about the engagement, and she never felt tired saying thakyou and smiling for them.

She was glancing at Freen from time to time since the crowd is kind of narrow and a bit hot. She took out a handkerchief from her pocket and slowly and carefully dried Freen's face, making the people squeal that startled her, and Freen smiling at them. She continued to dry her sweats before returing on talking to the fans.

Until a man sat down and gave her a card, her body froze after reading the message in it. She looked at the man, and his eyes held no mercy.

She quickly stood up, excused herself, and went to the wardrobe when she felt something pointing at her head.

"Scream, and I'll blow your head off."

FREEN'S

She was starting to worry when almost ten minutes had passed and Becky hadn't come back yet, but she couldn't leave and look for her as well. Even though she was worried to death, she kept her smile and playfully talked to the fans.

Five more minutes, and she hasn't comeback. Fuck the endorsement. I need to see Becky...

But more minutes had passed and there was no Becky, so she got up in a hurry, shocking everyone, but she couldn't care less. She'd had a bad feeling, and she wouldn't feel relieved unless Becky was in her arms, unharmed and okay.