Defend her

P'NAM'S

After the meeting, I drive away like a flash to our hotel, where Freen is staying. That is so irrational, and that is so unfair.

Right after I parked, I entered her room without even knocking.

"P'freen, we have a problem, a huge, huge problem."

"Hey, P'nam, why are you not knocking?" She said she looked really shocked.

"Hey, didn't you hear what I just said? We have a big problem."

"What is it? Sit down and calm down, can you?" I sat down and took a really deep breath.

"Now speak," she said.

"When the clothing company contacted me, they talked about the models and the grant you requested."

"They've already signed it; what's the problem?"

"They said that only you and Angge can get the sponsorship."

"what?"

"What about Gayle and Becbec?" she added

"That's the problem; they said that the other models are British and American, so they can't approve the sponsor ship."

"What!?"

"Oy, Oy P'Freen, calm down; your voice is being a little loud," I said, calming her down. She seems really upset.

"What are they, some kind of racists? Do they have a problem with them being half? The contract says that they will give the sponsor ship to Beck and Gayle. Why are they acting like this?"

She was really upset.

"They don't want to follow what the contract says; they are asking for it, and they want to change it even though it's already publicly announced," I said, kind of shuttering

Mad Freen is really scary.

"If they want to do that, that would be against Article 282 of the labor code," Becky suddenly said after appearing from the bathroom.

"Becky!? What are you doing here?" I was really shocked.

"P'freen, I thought you dropped her off at home."

"We have a shoot tomorrow; we can't be late, so I let her stay here."

What in the mother of God, if she was there, it means she heard what we talk about?

"Did you hear what we're talking about?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry, but, as I said, that would be against Article 282 of the labor code, because the papers are signed and, as far as I remember, Gayle and I didn't commit misconduct, willful disobedience, fraud, or commission of a crime or offense our employer or any immediate member of his family, right?"

This kid knows her legal rights. It's amazing.

"So they have no right to do that because they signed the contract, they agreed, and they can't just take it back," she added.

Freen smirked, looking so proud of Beck.

"Set a meeting for tomorrow after shooting, and I will talk to them personally, and you go back to your room and let us rest," Freen said.

I pulled her aside.

"Oy, P'Freen, what are you planning to do, huh?" She looked at me, very confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you planning on something to do, huh?" I straightaway asked; she was a bit confused but came to her senses afterward.

"What?! What do you think of me as some kind of pervert?"

"That's not what I mean, but you must be in very good behavior, okay, I'm leaving," I said, and winked at her.

Your are fast, my friend, good job.

ANGGE'S

"Gayle, have you seen P'nam's tweet?"

"No, why?"

"Come take a look." And I showed her the picture

"What a shipper!" She said

"Anyway, Becky, send me a message. She said, There is some problem with the contract."

"What is it?" I asked

"She didn't specify, but I think it's kind of huge. She said Freen was upset. " I sighs, must be really huge if it upsets Freen

"Should we go to Moa after work?"

"Shopping?"

"Maybe, what do you think? Let's bring Freen and Beck with us too," I said, smiling. and she agreed

Gayle and I have been hanging out lately we're  in my condo since her place is near here, We decided to go together tomorrow at work.

It's been fun, and I was really happy to be beside her. I'm comfortable with her, and she's comfortable with me too.

We talked about a lot of things in that short time, and I can say that I'm getting to know her more. She's different, but it makes her stand out. We have our different perspectives about life and some things, but I think we were good and were not close-minded.

"Angge to earth, angge to earth," she said while waving her hand in front of my face.

Did I spaced out?

"You look like a kid staring at the wall," she said, laughing.

It's hard to make her laugh, and I'm glad that I can

"Sorry, I was just thinking," I said. She messed up my hair and smiled.

"Let's rest then so you won't think that much," she said, smiling, and I nodded.

She opened the projector and chose a movie.

Let's hope for a better day tomorrow. I hope the problem is not that big.

To be continued....