News

BECKY'S

In a few minutes, Gayle and I will arrive at my house.

"You want some water?"

"Water won't hurt." She jokingly said

I smiled at her.

"Sit for a while. I'll just get us some snacks and we'll talk."

I went to the kitchen and saw the last person that I wanted to see today.

"Richie"

"Hey there, sis."

"Don't tell me, dad—" He didn't let me
continue.

"No, I was just here to visit you and see how you are doing if you are still surviving," he said and opened his arms, asking for a huge hug.

I went running to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I thought you were going to force me to go back to England again," I said with a cracking voice. he shook his said

"Did dad call you?" He asked, and I nodded.

Dad called me earlier after the shoot, trying to convince me to go back home, again but going back and giving up my in modeling and acting is not on my plan.

"I see you being famous now you know I've seen you on every platform so I decided to visit."

"Did dad ask you to convince me again?"

"I will lie if I say he didn't, but I'm not going to do it. I saw you smile again, and I can see in your eyes that you're happy, and that's the only thing that matters to me. Even though Dad will be upset if he knows that I didn't convince you, it's going to be alright."

I hugged him tighter.

"I don't want to disturb the very heartwarming scene, but I'm really thirsty and I really need water huhu," Gayle said, faking her tears.

Richie and I laughed at her before I freed myself from our hugs and gave her a glass of water.

"Gayle, this is my brother Richie Richie, this is my friend Gayle," I introduced them. Gayle shook his hands and smiled.

"Does she know?" Richie asked

"I was about to tell her."

"Tell me what?" Gayle confusedly asked

I held her hands and walk to the sala Richie stayed in the kitchen maybe to give us some privacy

"Uhm, I don't know how to explain this, but you asked why I'm not going to stay at P'Freen's hotel, right?"

"Oh, yes. By the way, right, why aren't you going to stay at her hotel anymore? I thought there was something between the two of you."

I bit my lower lip because of hesitation, and my heart is pumping so fast that

I don't know if she will understand why or if she will also say that I should go back to my parents.

"There's this thing in my family, um, it's kind of complicated—,"

Richie cutted me off.

"Our dad wants her back in England to fulfill her duties as one of the Armstrong heiresses," he straightly said.

*Cough*

Gayle's eyes widen, and she almost chokes on her water.

"heiress???  Royalty ka?!"