Rage

GAYLE'S

We finished all the fans that came on the unplanned fan meet here in the revel at the palace.

It was unplanned, but it felt good knowing that there are a lot of people who know us now, and we don't even know the reason why they said they've seen us in TikTok and reels, but honestly, we haven't seen those because we were banned from social media for a while after the ad release.

"Ms. Nam is right here," I called when I saw her walking.

She looks like she's looking for us. She seems mad.

"P'nam, are you okay?" Becky asked

"That Mr. Lim, he's getting on my nerves, and he's still not here. What the heck is that Aish!!" She said it with anger. We calmed her down and gave her bottled water

"So we really got tricked up in this," I said upset.

"Did they charge the fans for this?" I asked because I was really worried that they might take advantage of the fans. Ms. Nam took a deep breath.

"I really have no idea. The staff kept saying that I should wait for Mr. Lim to discuss this, so I strolled out of there."

"Let's go head home. I have to discuss something with you, so let's go," she added and entered the car.

She was about to get back in her car when I saw a group of men stop her. They looked formal and decent, so I don't think they are goons.

was that Mr. Lim?

I quickly opened the door and walked towards Ms. Nam.

" Are you okay Ms. Nam?" I said the moment I reached her, I would pull her to my back and look at the men.

"Don't worry, we're not doing anything bad. I'm Mr. Ronald Lim. You have a scheduled meeting with me today."

"I'm sorry, but we're not doing the meeting anymore; we're done waiting for you, and we're also not happy about the stunt that you pulled. So, sir, respectfully, please excuse us."

I stated coldly and motioned for Ms. Nam to walk towards her car.

"Wait!" Mr. Lim grabbed my hand to stop me from walking.

"Let go of her hand, or we're going to file a case." It was Becky, and she was followed by Angge and Freen, who quickly went in front of me and Ms. Nam.

"Look, I think we're having a misunderstanding here," he said.

Freen signed the staff to guard us as well.

"We really have a misunderstanding here, sir, because we're informed to go for a scheduled meeting here, and we arrive right on time and got shocked because the meeting turns out to be a fan meet that we didn't know about, so yes, sir, we have a huge misunderstanding here." I said

"And you don't get to stop us from leaving because what you did is unacceptable." Becky added

"Look girls, aren't you being a little irrational about this? It's just a small fan meet; it wouldn't hurt you, and if you're worried about not getting paid, I will pay you. Name your price, and let's get inside so we can discuss the work I'm going to offer," he said, bragging.

"Eh, kung sapakin ko yang mukha mo?" I said it with anger.

"Excuse me, what?"