Workmates

FREEN'S

Becky and Angge are already here when Gayle and I arrive.

"P'nam, do you have a copy of the papers?" I asked.

"Ah, yes, let me get those," she added.

"Thank you," I said and smiled.

"Have you all eaten before you came here? We can order some food," I said, and I gave them water bottles.

"I think we should order so we can eat," Angge suggested.

"Here, let me open it for you," I offered when I saw Becky struggling to open the bottled water.

"Aww, thank you," she said with a wide smile.

"What food do you like? Rice meals?" I asked.

"McDonald's," we said all together, and we agreed

that's one thing we have in common, I guess.

I let them pick what food they liked.

"Here, P'freen," P'nam said, and handed me the papers. I took the papers.

"Here, pick your food," I said, handing her my phone.

"Here's the paper agreement and all the information that you need to know, including the salary. There's also a piece of paper where you have to fill up some of your information," I said while handling the paper and pen.

*coughs* "This huge?" Gayle said Angge handed her a tissue.

"Are you okay?" Becky asked

"Sorry, I'm just shocked because the salary is like triple my talent fee in the other gigs like this that I've had before," she said.

"I agree the salary is shocking," Angge said.

"You are more valuable than that," I said, smiling.

"If there are any questions that you are uncomfortable answering, it's totally fine. You can say it to me and I'll remove the question." I added

After I handed them the papers, I turned on the TV and showed them some of our previous ads.

"This is what I want to achieve, and I know that you guys are perfectly fit for it. There are different types of clothes, but don't worry, swimwear is not one of them," I said.

"So there will be street wear, formal wear, etc." Gayle said.

"Yes, we will also have some photo shoots for the photo compilation, and if it's okay with you, I also proposed to the brand that not only will I have the sponsorship of the clothing, but I also want to add you guys since you guys are also brand endorsers. I think it was a good deal if only you liked it. I can do that." I said they looked shocked.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" I asked since none of them spoke.

"You are so generous," Becky said, and I smiled.

"It's the least I can do. for you guys," I responded.

"And we're sure going to do our best to repay your kindness, Ms. P'Freen," Becky said.

"There is no need to be formal; P'freen is enough," I said.

"We're all friends here, right, P'freen?" P'nam said.

" yes "

"Aw anyways, this is P'nam; she's my close friend and assistant. She will be working with us as well. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us both." I added

"When are we going to start the shoot?" angge asked

"Next week" P'nam answered.

"Take a seat for a while, P'freen." Becky whispered, and since I was standing close to her, I smiled and sat beside her.

She offered me the water bottle, and I gladly accepted it.

P'nam proceeded to discuss all the other details of the shoot, especially the first one. We will be shooting it in a studio in formal wear. I assigned Becky to it first, and Ange and Gayle will be in the street wear.

"So, P'freen, you will be partnered with Becky, while Angge and Gayle will be partnered."

Wait, did I hear it right?

"Ah, so Freen will be modeling too cool," Gayle said with her hand clapping like an excited little kid.

"Wait, P'nam, what?" I said.

"Girl, you're part of the ads as well. Did you hit your head or what?" P'nam said.

I don't remember that I signed about that, did I? or what?

"Girl, just say yes, okay, you and Becky will be partners for the shoot, maybe in real life too," Angge said. I glared at her, telling her to stop, and I awkwardly smiled at Becky, who was laughing silently.

cutie.

"Anyway, the site will be here. Was this far from your houses?" P'nam asked

"It was an hour from my place," Becky whispered.

"I can pick you up," I said. She was shocked.

"I can't let you do that; you are my boss," she said.

"It's fine, or you can stay in our hotel as well, so you can ride with us," I responded. Her face turned red.

"I'll take your answer before the shoot, no pressure," I added.

"ขอบคุณมาก " she said (thank you in Thai).

"ด้วยความยินดี" I said (you're welcome in thai)

"Ahem, can we join the conversation?" Angge said Becky, and I got shocked.

I glared at her.

"It's near me," Gayle said.

"same" Angge added

"So we're all set. You guys rest as long as you can because we will be working a little hard next week," P'nam said.

"Let's eat for a while," I suggested, noting that the food had already arrived.

"Your work is incredible," Becky said.

Shesh, I feel like my face is getting hot. Act normal, Freen.

"Thank you," I said and smiled.

"Have you done advertising before?" I said to keep the conversation going.

"Yes, actually, I do with my own brand as well," she said.

"Your own brand, that's amazing."

"Yes, it's bonbonclo," She said, smiling.

"It's familiar to me; I think I've seen it before."

"Oh, really, that's nice to hear."

"May I see your items?" I said

"Ah, yes, sure," she responded, and she proceeded to show me the designs she had.

It's simple but really pretty, and the quality seems really good. This kid is unbelievable.

"Your line is really good," I said. "How much will it cost? Can I buy some?" I added.

She put her hands on her mouth, covering how shocked she was.

"Really?" she said. I nodded and smiled.

I like her smile; it is really comforting and gives warmth.

To be continued.....