Quadro Part 2

ANGGE'S

I was the first one to arrive here at the hotel, where we're going to hold the first meeting about the shoot with the team and with Shainna and Rebecca.

*knock knock*

The door opened immediately, and a woman greeted me with a smile.

"You're angge, right? I'm Nam," she said, offering her hand. I gladly accepted it and smiled back.

"So, I'm Freen's friend slash assistant. Come on in and have a seat for a while since you are the first to arrive. Would you like some water or snacks?" She politely asked for such a cutie.

"I'm good, no worries. Relax yourself as well. I'm sure you will have a lot of work to do," I respond.

"Aww, thank you for the concern," she said, smiling.

"Are you a pure Filipino?" she added.

"Yes, how about you?"

"Oh, I'm also Thai, like Freen."

*Door knocks*

"Oh, it must be one of the other models, or please excuse me for a while," she said and went to open the door.

Who could possibly be that was that Rebecca and Shainna?

Sheesh nakakakaba ang gaganda ng kasama ko gay panic is waving

P'NAM'S

"Oh, hello, you must be Rebecca?" I said after I opened the door,

Is this girl real? She looks like a Barbie doll.

"Hello, yes, but you can call me Becca or Becky, whichever you are comfortable with," she responded with a wide smile. This kid is such a cutie.

"Come on in," I said. "Have a seat; Freen is still on her way," I added.

"Hi, Angge," Becky said, and they hugged.

"You aren't with Shainna?" Ange asked.

"No, but I already texted her; she said she's already on her way." Becky answered that her smile never faded. I wonder if her jaw hurts or if it's her nature. She's cute.

I see why Freen is curious about her.

"Hey Nam, are you okay?" angge asked

"Ha, yes, yes, sorry, hehe," I said.

It's your fault, Freen. Why didn't you stop talking about this girl last night?

"Uh, do you mind if I asked how old you two are?" I changed the topic.

"I'm 23," Angge answered.

"Oh, I'm 20," Becky said.

"How about you, Ms. Nam?" Becky respectfully asked

"I'm 26" Becky looked shocked.

"Really, you look young," she said after she recovered from shock.

"Aww, thank you." I said that was a huge compliment, duh.

"Are you Thai?" she asked.

"Yes, how about you? You look like a foreign Barbie doll." Her cheeks turned red.

"Ah, hehe, thank you; I'm actually Thai-British," she shyly responded.

"You're Thai; which side?" I asked

"My mom is Thai," she responded.

"Are you staying here or just on a business trip like Freen?" angge asked

"I'm here for an internship, actually, but we've got a month's break to get ready for it," she answered.

"Where are you staying in England or Thailand?" Angge asked again.

"I'm currently staying in Thailand," she said with a smile.

"What do you two do for a living aside from modeling?" I asked

"I'm a flight attendant currently on vacation; that's why Freen grabbed me here." angge responded

"Uhm, I do brand endorsements as well, and I have my own clothing line." becky answered

That's why she's familiar with Freen.

"This might sound weird, but Nong'beck, do you think you've met Freen before?" I asked, and I'll be screwed on Freen if I ever she'd know that I asked this.

"Huh, why do you ask?" she said.

"Ah, because you know, when we first saw you in the studio, she said you were familiar to her," I answered.

"Ah, yeah, she mentioned that to me too; she thinks you two must have crossed paths in Thailand before," Ange added.

"Oh, I don't really know. I have seen her face that long; the longest was when we talked in the cafe, but I wasn't able to pay attention to her face because I was shocked about her offer. "Maybe we have met; I'm just not sure," she explained.

Where is that bunny, anyway? Why is it taking her that long to arrive? Don't tell me she's worried about meeting Nong'beck. I'm making too many conclusions in my head. Erase, Erase

"Do you want some water or snacks, Nong'beck?"

"Ah, no, no, I'm good, thank you."

This kid is so adorable.

"Uhm, I'll just give Gayle a call to see where she is," Nong' Beck said, excusing herself.

"Do you think Freen likes her like she likes her?" angge whispered

"Hay, no doubt you know Freen has been talking about her since last night."

"Owshiii ship," Angge said.

Aha, I have an ally.

"Gayle said she's downstairs on her way up," Becky said.

" Nong' Beck"

"h-ha? Yes, yes, why?"

"Why are you nervous? Relax, okay?" I said.

"Ah, Yes, Hehe sorry," she said.

"Are you single, Becky?" angge asked

I looked at Angege, like saying good job,

This girl can read minds.

"Ha, ah, yes, why?" she answered, shuttering, and we looked at each other like we were reading each other's minds.

*knock knock*

Awww, fun breaker that must be freen

to be continued.....