Fury

A/N : Sorry for the long wait. T^T

FREEN'S

"The next bullet will be buried on his head," my father said after he shot Becky's dad on his shoulder. I'm stunned and completely shocked

He pulled the trigger without blinking...

Anger, frustration, fear, and conscience are all mixing in my mind, occupying my ability to think straight. My body move's by it's own will and did the least thing that I didn't expect that I can do.

I snatched Rio's gun, pointed it at my father and aim the floor beside his feet, and pulled the trigger without blinking and hesitation or regret.

Becky was quick to hold my hand that's holding the gun and wrapped her other hand around my waist, Trying to calm me down.

"Put the gun down, Freen, and we'll talk calmly," she whispered. So I took a deep breath, calming myself down. Trying to make my mind think straight and rational

I glared at him with sharp eyes "I don't want to kill my own father, so leave before I lose my sh*t again and shoot you without a miss." I said coldly before I put my hand with the gun down and give it back to rio.

The guards of the palace were quick to disarm my dad and pull him out together with king

"Go get the car, Beck Freen," Richie said in a panicked while they helped his father. Becky pulled me out. I could see the guards still pulling My father out of the palace while Becky went to the parking lot and got one of the cars.

"I have no license," she said. That kind of made me smile, and I shook my head. I opened the passenger door and let her in while I went in to the driver's seat and quickly maneuvered the car towards the front door when Saint and Richie walked out with his father.

After they settled in the back seat, I let Becky guide me towards the nearest hospital.

BECKY'S

I was walking back and forth outside the operating room anxiously while Freen was sitting, looking so stressed and down.

Dad took the bullet that was meant for me when I walked towards Freen. Freen pulled the trigger on his father without hesitation; it was too much to absorb, and it happened so fast that dad is the only one who can prove that those things happened like a time lapse.

I let out a loud breath that made Freen look at me with apologetic eyes, so I walked towards her.

"A hug would be nice," I said, opening my arms. She quickly stood up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry I caused so much trouble for you," she said in a whisper. I softly caressed her back and placed a kiss on her temple.

"It's not your fault; don't blame yourself," I said, kissing her again.

"Still, I'm sorry he was my father and he caused so much pain to you and your dad."

"Dad and I misunderstood each other, but we're okay. He may not seem so nice, but he was a softy."

"I know I can see it; his smiles are warm and not fake."

"He really is warm," I said. We stayed silent for a couple of minutes, hugging each other and enjoying the comfort of each other's warmth until Richie and Saint came.

"how's dad?" Richie asked in worry Freen and I pulled back from the hug for me to be able to face and talk to Richie properly.

"He's still inside, but I'm sure he will be fine; he's a bad egg after all," I said assuringly, trying my hardest to hide how anxious I was because it wouldn't help us as of now. We all have to be strong and believe that dad will survive. It wasn't a vital shot, though, but we can never know what could possibly happen.

After waiting for hours, the doctor went out, and we immediately walked towards him.

"How's dad?" I asked in an instant, and the doctor looked relieved and offered a small smile.

"He's fine There is no complication while we're taking out the bullet; it also didn't hit a vital part. He's fine. He's going to be wheeled out in a minute or so to his private room, there will be a nurse that will tell you what you need to do and avoid for a while." He said it makes me feel relived and all the worries I have flew away.

"Thank you, doc," I said before he excused himself while Freen, Richie, and I went all together to dad's private room. But we instantly stopped when we saw the man who'd been with Freen's father earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Freen asked with fury in her voice, and he bowed before he spoke.

"I'm here to check on you, mi'lady, as per your father's order," he said.

"Where is he?" Freen asked

"I can't tell, but he's asking me to convince you to properly come with him." What he said makes my blood boil in anger.

"She's not going with you; you shot my father, and you expected me to allow her to come with you? No, leave before I let Rio drag you out," I said, and looking at him sharply, I could see he was taken aback and shocked.

"He promised to take care of you this time, mi'lady, and will make up with you for the years that he wasn't around," he said in a whisper.

"Tell me your name," Freen said.

"I'm king," he simply answered without looking at Freen.

"king what? What's Your full name?" Freen said, sounding mad, so I held her hand and squeezed it softly.

"King Chankimha," he whispered like he was ashamed of telling it.

"What is your relationship with my father?" Freen raised her eyebrows in confusion.

Her question Made me stare at King; his looks remind me of Freen, he looks younger than me, or Freen, he looks like a teenager, but he's kind of tall and his body is a little thin.

King looked at us with emptiness in his eyes. He bit his lower lip, and his eyes watered like he was about to cry.

"I-i a-ahm... I'm h-his s-son..." he said and looked down like he was ashamed of it were all taken aback and stunned

"Please don't tell him that I told you he would be very mad. Please come. I swear to myself that I will protect you."

King said and bowed his head, which made us snap out of shock. Freen was about to answer when her phone rang.

.

P'nam calling...

.

Freen was quick to answer and looked at me.

"We need to go back,"

To be continued...