Photo Shoot

BECKY & GAYLE

"Beck, this is Gayle; Gayle, this is Beck. She will be joining you now for the photo shoot," the photographer introduced her. I offered my hand, and she accepted it right away.

"Rebecca Armstrong, but you can call me Becc or Becky." I said, "Shainna Gayle De Castro.You can call me Gayle or Shinayah, whatever you are comfortable with," she said, smiling.

She's pretty and looks like a pro in the modeling industry. a bit small, but the aura is strong and fierce. I wonder how long she has been in this industry.

"Alright, are you two ready? Let's get started." The photographer smiles, and the producer assists us on what we should wear. It's been a while since I did a photo shoot. I've been busy studying and getting ready for my internship.

"Alright, Beck, I need you to lean on here, and Gayle, put your hands together on your head like you are resting okay."

I'm right She's good at modeling; maybe she's been in the industry long enough.

We continued the shoot, and I was impressed with Gayle.

"Sir, excuse me, client outside," one of the staff members said, calling for the photographer. He excused himself and went out.

"Gayle, how old are you?" I asked

"20, how about you?"

"I'm also 20; are you still studying?"

"Yes, in UP Diliman, I'm an information and communication technology student," she answered.

"I'm a law student in Diliman too; we're schoolmates," I excitedly replied, her eyes widens and she smiled.

"We should hang out," she said genuinely.

"Are you a foreigner?" She added

"I am, I'm half Thai British," I answered.

"It must be a little hard for you because for me, it is hard because I'm also half American," she said.

"It's hard to be multilingual, but it's fun too. That's why your face is kind of different; you have American genes. Anyway, How long have you been in the modeling industry?"

"I've been doing photoshoots since I was 16; brand endorsements came, so I continued doing it, and I also entered the content creation industry."

"I see, but content reacting is not easy; you have to come up with different ideas to endorse the brand, right?"

"Yeah, it's hard, but I enjoyed it. How about you, aside from modeling?"

"I also do brand endorsements, and I have my own clothing line."

"I also want to create my own clothing line, but I still have no time to do that."

"I'm sure you'll get there, and I'll be your partner when that time comes," I said and smiled.

"Thank you for that. Where does the photographer go? I have class by 5," she said.

"No idea either; it's kind of taking too long. Ah, hey, can I get your number or your manager's number?" I asked

"I don't have a manager but, here's my number," she said.

We exchanged numbers and continued our talk, slowly getting to know each other. She's funny and cool; her vibe is not that heavy, and she's a real hardworking student, just like me.

To be continued....