Day 1

GAYLE'S

I was at the shoot today, and Ms. P'nam said that Becky needs to finish up the music video because she will be away for a couple of days for other endorsements that she accepted and they are located out of town, although I know the real reason why.

She's trying to avoid being seen in Freen's company because, according to her, her father will soon contact her and try to convince her to go back to England again, and she's sure that Freen's company might be in trouble if ever that happened.

"Ma? Do you know why Becky wanted the out-of-town endorsements?"

"The real reason, no, but I'm pretty sure she wants to travel to different places; that is not the real reason."

"How come you say that, ma?"

"Gayle, you and that kid are introverts, you two always insist on ordering food whenever Freen and Angge want to go to the drive-thru," she stated emphatically.

I looked down and bit my lower lip. She was right. If Becky and I were given the chance to choose, we would sit on the couch and watch a movie with pop corn or anything sweet.

"Do you know her reason? She also refuses to use the company car." The question posed by Ms. Nam caught my tongue.

Of course she wouldn't take the company car; I'm sure she has one herself.

It took me a while to answer. I take a deep breath.

"Ma, it's because," I wasn't able to finish what I was going to say when Freen entered the room.

"P'Freen? What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't Becky take the company car? What did she use? Does she have assistance with her?" Freen worriedly asked

Damn you, Becky; I want to hit you in the head. I told you to contact her, but it seems like you didn't.

"P'freen, let me remind you that Becky is not under your name; I'm just her manager, but she's not signed under your company; she can say no if she wants to since she's not your company's responsibility; if you are worried that she's alone, don't worry; she's with one of your trusted makeup artist and one guard," Ms. Nam assuring her. Freen took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Where's her shoot? What's the location?" desperation showed in her eyes as she tried to please Ms. Nam to tell her

"I can tell you, but you still can't go. You have five meetings today." Disappointment showed on her face, and it really made me feel bad.

What did you do to Freen huh? Becca?

I excused myself since I already needed to leave for the shoot. and also to save myself from telling what's going on to Becky. I really feel bad for Freen T-T

Angge approached me as I was about to get into the car.

"Hey there, Ganda," she said, and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and smiled.

"Why are you here? Don't you have a flight?" She's still a flight attendant, and she's back at work as well.

She doesn't accept much endorsement like me or Becky because of that.

"Actually, I do; I just want to see you before I go," she sweetly said. That makes my heart beat fast.

"Now that you already saw me, you can go now," I said jokingly, pushing her away. She pouted

"Why does it feel like you're not even happy to see me, ouch?" she said and touched her chest, acting like she was hurt.

I slightly pinch her cheeks.

"I want to see you too, but we both have to go, so I'll see you when you get back," I smiled.

"How about a museum date?"

"Sounds good"

"When I get Back?"

"When you got back museum date, it is"

we both smile I gave her another hug before I got in the car. She waited for the car to leave before she left too.

Chill out, heart; you might explode for beating so fast.

After I arrived at the set, I saw some familiar faces.

"GAYLE?!" the girl said after she saw me walk towards the room's

"Ate Mari!" I worked with her before as well, when I was shooting with gnarly

"Omg kasama ka din pala dito hindi kasi ako naka punta nung first meeting, eh omg na miss kita."

"I missed you too," I shortly replied and gave her a hug. I'm glad to see her but I don't have the energy to be jolly ang jumpy jumpy today huhu

Kuya John approached me. our producer/director

"Hey there, good to have you here," he said. I shook his hands, and he showed us the wardrobe.

He also explains his objectives. and the target scene in todays shoot

"You know the last shoot with Becky, right?"

"Yes, we have the schedule for that on Sunday, right?"

"That will be in Coron, Palawan. I discussed it with your manager also and asked if I could be the one to tell you she was okay with it as well. The expenses will be covered by us. It will be 3 days and 2 nights." My eyes widen.

I always wanted to go to Palawan. Their beaches are amazing. Sheesh. I can't wait.

"It's all set; how about the transportation expenses?" I asked

"It might be too good to be true, but you and Becky are not riding with us. Your company has their own airline, and you're going to be on their plane."

I was shocked.

"I was shocked, as are you too. It might be rude to ask, but seriously, how huge is your management company?" he asked with amazement and confusion.

"I know that it's pretty huge, but I didn't expect it to be that huge, considering that they have their own airline."

"You're under Freen Sarocha, right?"

I nodded

"You can also call her a tycoon in the fashion industry. Magazine offers are chasing her, not only for her company but also because they want her to model for them."

I don't know what to say about the overwhelming information about Freen. I know that she's a huge business owner, but I don't search about her anymore.

If she's near a tycoon, there's a possibility that she can defend Becky from her dad, right?

I was really spacing out until Kuya John called me and started the shoot.

I need to talk to Becca and also tell her to contact Freen before the lady goes crazy looking for her.

To be continued......