"Are we doing some therapist x patient roleplay type shit? Because I'm definitely down," I said, wiggling my brows as I walked back over to her.

Miracle lightly slapped me away. "Ew no, Armani."

"Oh you know you'd like it."

"Get dressed and go meet your father."

I jokingly saluted her, "Yes ma'am."

"It's only valid if you say it on your knees," Miracle said, raising a challenging brow as her smirk grew into an amused smile.

I inhaled a sharp breath of air, grabbing a pair of black dress pants from one of the drawers. "It really feels like you want me to drag your badass back to bed right now."

"Oh, but why would I do that... when you have a meeting in—" she paused for a moment before saying, "15 minutes."

My brows raised slightly, knowing I seriously had to focus now. I needed to be on time.

"Because you're trying to tease me," I pointed out, grabbing a black t-shirt and shorts, and throwing them over to Miracle so she could get dressed and stop distracting me, "Get dressed," I said, walking toward the attached bathroom. "Oh, and don't worry, I'll be getting you back for that later."

"It wasn't purposeful!" Miracle called from the other room as I began quickly washing my face and preparing mine and Miracle's toothbrushes with the black charcoal toothpaste.

I laughed humorously, patting my face dry and beginning to brush my teeth, "Sure it wasn't," I called back as suds began forming in my mouth.

Miracle's small steps pattered into the bathroom, easily catching my attention as she now wore one of my long t-shirts and a pair of my shorts.

I swear even with clothes on, she's still a distraction.

She grabbed the prepared toothbrush, brushing her teeth. "Mm, yeah, maybe it was a little purposeful," she said, using a smart tone. Right then and there, I felt the sadist in me twitch to break free—imagining myself leaning her over the sink and spanking her until she apologized at least ten times.

I pushed my inner thoughts away as I spit out the foaming toothpaste and sat my toothbrush down. "We'll finish this conversation later," I said, exiting the bathroom back toward my closet before I let my inner thoughts get the best of me.

Within a literal minute, I was fully dressed and walking back into the bathroom as Mira patted her washed face dry.

It was things like this that filled me up. Everything is just so normal when it comes to Miracle and me—it makes it easy to forget what or who I really am.

But then I'm easily launched back into reality moments later—coming to the conclusion that this is my lifestyle whether I liked it or not.

"I should go, but I'll see you later right?" Miracle said, and I felt the oddest feeling grow in my chest as she began backing out of the bathroom.

The feeling was so intense that I blurted out, "You should come to breakfast."

I could tell the statement surprised Miracle just as much as it did me. I never thought of myself as clingy or needy, but suddenly with Miracle, I was.