V was awestruck. He never thought Li would talk so much, that too on his love life. Still, he was pleased and happy with the response he got. Now that he pondered on Li's words, it was true, he himself has seen many relationships getting destroyed due to the disbalance in their personality and profession, to which he thought love and relationship was not for someone who works in underworld, but he never thought to love someone who is same as him.

"Thanks Li for your words, as you can see, my darling is in deep thoughts. Who knows, maybe naming our kids-ouch babe that hurts!" Jeongguk was thanking Li when he shrieked without completing his words as he felt a pinch on his thighs.

"Well, it stopped you from spitting fac-rubbish, yeah rubbish!!" Jeongguk snorted hearing V's words who seemed like he was going to burst any moment by the amount of blood rushed to his face.

Li was surprised to see his boss breaking out of character this easily, but again love has its own effect on people, some negative, some positive.

Jeongguk was looking around at the mansion when his eyes landed on a man standing near a white car. Frowning he focused on the face only to freeze in shock and turn towards V, shaking him by shoulder.

"Darling, you never told me I was performing all that act in front of my own father-in-law! On my god! Do you have any idea ho-ohkay I am sorry I was overreacting, so can I meet my father-in-law now?" 

As V glared Jeongguk for his acting he dropped the act of nervousness and asked nicely as he really had some questions for that man.

"Sure. As long as you both stay alive, do whatever you want." Saying V turned around to talk with his men, to know about the condition of goods and their health.

Jeongguk looked at V for a while who was now checking the condition of his men, before a smile cracked up on his face as he shook his head and he left to meet Mr. Kim.

Jeongguk's POV-

As I was walking near Mr. Kim, I had many questions in my mind. Why my love was scared of being weak for someone, why he was having a panic attack that day, all in all I wanted to ask was why he had daddy issues to be exact.

But what I blurted out there was never planned.

As I reached there, in front of Mr. Kim who looked up at me with stoic face, even though I know he was judging my whole existence, like who won't when someone in pink suit with a gun tucked up under the coat, loafers in feet would walk up to you. But do I care? Nope, I love loafers, I love suits, I adore pink, and don't imagine me without a gun.

"Do you Kims, have the habit of running away without informing anyone? Like is it hereditary? I need to know, for future situations, because if that's the case, I will plant a tracker in him, don't give me that look, I have done the same with my brother, with me too." 

Mr. Kim finally gave a reaction. A shocked, terrified face, that was not what I wanted, I asked him a genuine question for smoothie's sake! People don't appreciate generosity now-a-days.

"No. We don't." Finally he gave an answer, even though he was still shocked, in my thoughts, he seemed to be over reacting, he is more dramatic than me, does that mean my baby got his cold, colorless personality from his mother? Maybe.

"Well, nice meeting you. Just so you know, your son is my darling, you must have known that by now, I mean, both Kiara and Kanji knows, and I don't expect a retired mafia to be a dunce." 

I didn't meant to be rude. My mom taught me to be respectful to elders and my dad told me to make sure people know their place, I just, combined their teachings, it's not wrong. Not in my eyes at least. I am a leader, a gangster, I can't forget that while talking to some other mafia no matter how close we are. 

My darling is an exception. 

I turned, now going back to my love who was eagerly waiting for me, I can see that in his eyes. But I heard Mr. Kim asking something.

"How's Yeon-su, Gguk?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hoes in the house!

There's some hoes in the house!

not whores coz we are hoes not whores.

~~~~glimpse