Tonight is for You, my Goddess

Wattpad isn't cooperating tonight so I'm unable to add videos.
But songs used are-

Gimmie! Gimme! Gimme!  (A man after midnight) -ABBA

Dancing Queen - ABBA

Voulez-vous - ABBA

Lay all Your Love on Me - ABBA

P.s..

We may be getting a bit of.... something at the end.

I hope you ghesties enjoy!

And please, comment! I love hearing from you 🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie stretched as she rolled onto her back, a soft groan escaping her throat as her muscles pulled pleasantly. Yawning widely she ran her hand over her face before trailing her fingers up though her hair. Eyes finally fluttering open she looked up at the plain ceiling and sighed with content. For the first time in a long time she was able to nap peacefully without dreams and she felt well rested and cozy on the plush couch.

"Have a nice nap, amore?" Copia asked as he leaned over to peer down at her, his arms crossed against the back of the couch as he rested against it. She smiles and nods, reaching up to brush her fingers against his cheek.

"I did. Welcome home, hun. Sorry I wasn't up to greet you."

"Bah, do not worry about it. You needed the rest." He holds her hand gently, placing feather soft kisses to her fingertips. "Besides, tonight is all about you, amore mio."

"What are you talking about?" She gives him a confused look as she sits up, scooting her butt back until she is resting against the arm rest. "We're just having dinner tonight, right? Nothing special."

He walks around the couch and kneels next to her, taking her hands in his with a wide smile on his face. "Si, we will have dinner. But tonight I also want to pamper you and shower you with attention and affection. Cater to any need you have. You are my Goddess, and tonight you will be worshiped as one."

Annie stares at him, her mouth falling open slightly in shock at his words. She regards him carefully, trying to form a coherent train of thought in response.

"Amore," he continues when she remains silent. "I know things have not been easy, especially as of late. So let me do this for you. You know of course you need only tell me no to anything and I will not force it."

"That's the thing, Copia. You don't have to do anything for me. You already give me so much love and attention. I want for nothing." She pulls a hand free and raises it to stroke his cheek. "Just spending time with you is enough to fulfill me."

He sighs softly, turning his head to kiss her palm. "Would you humor me, Cara? At the very least I've, uh, already got a bath ready and waiting for you..."

She looks into his soft eyes and her heart twinges with emotion and she knows she can't refuse him. She's nervous, though. His bathroom was different from hers; he had a separate shower stall and a large, deep, soaking tub big enough for two to sit comfortably that was too high for her to easily or safely get in and out of unassisted.

"I...I'll need your help. Getting in and out..."

"Of course Amore. Anything you need." He lifts the hand he still holds and peppers her knuckles with soft kisses, his mustache tickling the soft skin on the back of her hand.

She flushes softly, lifting her other hand to run her fingers through his hair. "I..you've never..."

She sighs again, a blush lighting up her face. "You'll have to keep your eyes closed."