One always finds me, The other always saves me

~~~~~~~~TRIGGER WARNING~~~~~~~~
This following section is marked for a trigger warning.
We start this chapter with a nightmare that contains R*pe/non consent.

If you do not wish to read this, skip over it.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Warm hands caressed and explored over soft skin, teasing trails that left goosebumps in their wake. Soft pants and moans escaped from lips locked together in a deep passionate kiss. Hearts raced, their beats hard within their chests. Everything felt perfect and oh so right.

"Copia...please," Annie whispered, pulling back to take several deep breaths before crashing their lips together once more. Copia groaned into the kiss, shifting his weight to his left arm as he slid his right back down the outside of her thigh. When he reached her knee he pulled her leg up to hook it around his waist, grinding his hips down into her. His fingers trailed back up her thigh and over her stomach until they brushed against the underside of her breast and she shivered lightly.

He smiles, brushing his thumb over her hardened nipple and she gasps lightly, pushing her chest up into his hand.

"Copia..." she whines softly between kisses as she moves her lips down his throat. "Don't tease me…"

"Ah, where is the fun in that, mia bella Dea?" He chuckles lightly, grinding down into her once more. She moans against his neck and bites her lip, blushing fiercely as she feels his hard cock slide against her slick folds.

"Please.." she begs softly, kissing up his pulse to his ear. "Please Vincenzo…"

"How can I resist you begging like that?" His voice is low as he works his own lips down her neck to the curve of her shoulder as he shifts his hips, his tip lining up with her waiting entrance. He starts to slide into her, groaning deep in his throat.

"Yes…mm.. take me, my love. I'm yours," She whispers, wrapping her arms around his neck as she leans her head back with her eyes closed.

Her fingers play with his hair and her brows scrunch slightly. His hair seemed too long, coarse rather than the soft locks she'd come to know. She takes a deep breath before frowning. He didn't smell right, no longer of leather and incense.

She moved her hands to his chest and noticed the lack of hair there, and he felt firmer, more toned.

"I knew you couldn't resist me, temptress."

Ice replaced her blood as she froze, her eyes snapping open. She knew that voice, and it filled her with fear.

"No..no!" She eked out, pushing at his chest trying to get him off of her. He laughed loudly at her actions, thrusting his hips forward to sink fully into her before grabbing her wrists in a vice like grip as she cried out.

"Yes, my little harlot," he groans with lust, wrestling her hands up above her head where he snaps cold, familiar shackles around her wrists. She turns her fear filled eyes to them and pulls as hard as she can but they don't budge.

"No…please. No! Get off me!" She starts bucking and kicking under him, doing all she can to get him off of her.

"Why would I when you offered yourself so willingly?" The dark haired man with cold black eyes smirks down at her, moaning at the sensation around his cock that's still buried in her.

"I didn't. Not to you. Never to you! Copia!" She cries out, looking for him. He was just here, wasn't he?

She's dazed as the man harshly backhands her, her head snapping to the side from the force of it and she tastes blood.