Yjyiis8wjs8shsubsufjs9j28xjy8dnwixjidjxis

A small groan, slowly sitting up and letting out another small groan.

"Ah fuck.."

His sleepy eyes slowly looking around the bedroom, looking a bit irritated around as he saw nobody besides him and quickly leaning over to grab his phone, immediately widening his eyes.

"1pm!?what the fuck, I thought he'd wake me up for work, this damn bastard"

Yoongi slowly stood up rubbing his legs a bit and letting out a long sigh, trying to just ignore the weird feeling as he stood up and got dressed while calling the taller.

"Pick up come on.."

"Hey, how is your ass?"

"I-that's the first thing you ask me!? Did you go to work without me!? I thought you promised me something kook"

"I did, but can you blame me? You didn't sleep well for days and then we fucked and you looked really adorable while sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you up." Jungkook now argued, the older sitting back down on the bed and sighing out.

"You're fucking horrible.."

"You didn't seem to think that yesterday night."

".. Okay I'll just hang up, continue working. I'll go home no-"

"NO! Just three more hours and I'm gonna be back! Just one more day kitten come on. One day." Jungkook now said a bit louder the cat boy frowning and leaning back.

"One day.. Tomorrow I wanna work and go home."

"Deal!"

A small 'see you soon' and Yoongi hung up, just trying to relax and grabbing something to eat.

Hour after hour, waiting for something to happen and Jungkook to appear, the door finally being opened by the taller who walking in with a plastic bag and put on his big bunny smile as he saw Yoongi inside the living room laying on the couch.

"Hungry? I bought us something from that store outside the company building."

The cat boy looked up at Jungkook, the bunny boy slowly leaning down right in front of him and waiting for an answer.

However there only was a silence, Yoongi saying nothing and instead just staring at the taller.

".. What's wrong? Are you still upset that I didn't wake you up? Baby come on I was-"

"I'm waiting" Yoongi said, having to hold back a small grin as Jungkook finally realized what was going on.

"OHH! Are you stealing my lines now? That's cute to be honest." the taller hummed, leaning down to peck Yoongis lips.

"I'm totally gonna steal some more kisses later but I'm really hungry right now."

Eating together and watching TV, all in all a really peaceful evening.

"Can you give me-"
Before Yoongi could finish talking, some sweatpants were already thrown in his face, Jungkook trying his best not to laugh and just continuing to roam around his closet as if he never did anything.

Quietly changing into the sweatpants, Jungkooks eyes following the smallers moves and smiling a bit to himself.

Moving in together was like the next big goal for Jungkook.

The imagination was just too cute. Always having his cute baby around him, always being able to cuddle and kiss, holding hands and joking around, teasing, watching the smaller and knowing what he was doing without having to worry or wonder what Yoongi could be up to.

The cat boy about to lay down when two arms wrapped around him and he heard a happy small hum.

"I don't wanna let you go already.. How about you just stay with me? Can't you just move in?"

"Move in..?" Yoongi asked quietly not really too sure about the idea.

He liked Jungkook, a lot, like, really a lot, but having the bunny boy around him 24/7 could be a real challenge and he sometimes just really needed time for himself.

"Yes! I could help you organize everything! And then we could-"

"Wait a second kook.. Let me properly think about it first. Making such a decision so suddenly is a little much."

The arms around the smaller slowly loosening and Jungkook letting Yoongi go while letting out a small dissapointed sigh.

"I guess you're right.. But I do have to mention that there would be a lot of advantages for you."

"As example?" Yoongi now asked sitting down, Jungkook looking down at him and starting to smile a little as he started to list things.

"First of all, you wouldn't be alone, always have someone to talk to, to cuddle and hold your hand. Since it's my apartment you wouldn't need to pay rent, no more issues if something has to get fixed because I'll handle it. Of course there's also the advantage that you could join me on the way to work, probably also back from work and I'd buy you cute gifts whenever I could.. And let's not forget that whenever you're in the mood for a bit more than kissing and cuddling, that I'm gonna be right here."

A small grin on Jungkooks lips.
He knew exactly how Yoongi decided on pure logic, giving him so many reasons at once was pretty much getting him what he wanted. Now Yoongi only didn't have to overthink it too much and Jungkook would get his wish fulfilled.

The smaller said nothing, only thinking for a moment and playing with the fabric of his sweatpants as he thought about it.

A hand on his thigh got him out of his thoughts, the smaller now looking up at Jungkook who was leaning down towards him, still with the small grin on his lips.

"So what do you think hm~? Such a good deal Isn't it? You really wanna stay away from me instead of staying right here?" Jungkook quietly asked, hand moving on Yoongis inner thigh and giving it a few soft squeezes.

" No.. I mean I wanna.. Let me think for a bit." Yoongi mumbled trying to focus and shaking his head a bit about to say something else when Jungkook already pecked his lips a few times and grabbed his hands

"Baby come on.. You really wanna miss out on all of this? I'd treat you so well kitten.. Giving my pretty doll so many compliments and rewarding you whenever you're a good boy. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Wide eyes, red cheeks on Yoongi and Jungkook was pretty much sure that he was save and that Yoongi now wouldn't overthink anything anymore.

"So promise kitten? You're gonna move in?" Jungkook asked, picking the smaller up and wrapping his legs around his waist, Yoongi just holding onto Jungkook as if he'd fall if he wouldn't clinge onto the taller.

"I.. Okay. Promise but now let's finally sleep."

Oh how easy Jungkook got what he wanted.
Yoongi really couldn't say no to the taller when he seemed to want something so bad.
It was unfortunate to Yoongi and a real blessing for Jungkook.