-__-

((warning ahead-this is gonna take an unexpected turn))

The lunch table being full with snacks and food, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin chatting casually whilst Jungkook was in his own world playing with Yoongis hands.

"Are you thinking about something?" Yoongi asked looking at the younger.

"No.. Not really." Jungkook said, eventually putting his head on Yoongis shoulder and just watching the three talk.

A few more minutes however and Jungkook let out a long sigh, leaning forwards and tapping on the table looking towards Taehyung.

"Can you join me for an second?.. I wanna grab my banana milk"

"Hm? Sure kook" Taehyung said, standing up to follow Jungkook, Jimin watching the two with a small pout and Yoongi looking a bit irritated.

"Is something wrong Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, looking at the smaller who leant forward and let out a long breath.

"He's behaving weird lately.. First all happy and cheery but then out of nowhere all in his thoughts and not speaking to me at all about it when I ask what he's thinking about.."

"You two didn't fight right?" Jimin asked only for Yoongi to shake his head.

"..that does sound weird. Perhaps you should just ask him. I'm sure it's nothing you'd have to worry about. Maybe he's just thinking about your next date or is stressing himself out because he can't decide what to do later." Hoseok reassured, Yoongi nodding his head and standing up.

"That's actually the best idea.. I'll just ask him quickly." Yoongi decided, standing up to walk into the direction Jungkook just walked in.

He then stopped however when Taehyung suddenly walked towards him without Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Outside besides the vending machines."Taehyung simple answered, taking a sip from the drink in his hands and then walking back to their table to again join Hoseok and Jimin.

[---]

A week left. A whole week where they randomly every now and then decided to skip class and did some other stuff.

Everyone by now had job interviews going on, applying to different positions, while Jungkook got more and more into the business of his father.

"Am I late? Or are you just early?" Jungkook asked as he sat down, Yoongi having a small smile on his lips.

"I'm just early.. Pick whatever you like. I'm gonna pay today." Yoongi said, Jungkook looking a bit surprised at the smaller.

"You don't have to. Let me pay!"

"No Jungkook. Seriously let me pay this one time." Yoongi spoke, Jungkook letting out a sigh, leaning back in his chair but nodding his head.

"Okay.. This one time is okay I guess."

"How's it going with the company..the new job..?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere, Jungkook leaning back up, tapping his finger on the table and shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine I guess.. Once the ceremony tomorrow is done we could go out after."

".. That'd be great.."

A short silence before the waiter came and they ordered what they wanted.
Some casual talking, eating their food in silence and once paying Jungkook pulled Yoongi with him towards his car.