O=

"Ohhh I want mango! Let's get Hoseok green tea and Taehyung chocolate" Jimin spoke pointing at the different flavors.

Just when Jimin was ordering the door opened and Jungkook took a quick glance towards the door to see Yoongi standing there.

Jungkook slowly turned back around trying to ignore the smaller and grabbing the ice cream from the counter.

"Oh-look at that your small pet is here to get some ice cream." Jimin grinned a bit as he saw Yoongi, nudging Jungkooks shoulder as if expecting him to do something.

"Right.. Hey Min, Join us."

Arm wrapped around the smallers shoulder and pulling Yoongi with him who tried his best to push Jungkook away.

"Jungkook come on, don't do this after we-"

"Stop speaking up! Gosh that's annoying" Jimin sighted, taking a bite of his ice cream, Yoongi rolling his eyes at the remark and continuing to try and push Jungkook away only to end up pushing the ice cream out of his hands and onto his shirt.

Jimin stared at them, Jungkook looking down at his shirt, starting to look a bit pissed and before Yoongi could say anything or run away he already had a tight grip on his hair.

The taller again snapped.
Perhaps because it was his favorite shirt, but probably rather because it reminded him of an very similar situation that accured in his high-school years with the cat boy.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? YOU HAD TO FUCKING FOLLOW ME THAT'S IT AND YOU STILL FUCKED THAT UP! I REALLY WAS TRYING TO BE NICE MIN BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A SASSY BITCH HM!?"

"I-Jungkook I'm-"

"DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK!? DID I!?"

Yoongi widened his eyes slowly shaking his head and looking a bit nervous around.

Jimin had an amused grin on his lips, Jungkook on the other hand had an intense glare at Yoongi, pulling the smaller on his hair with them towards their small hangout and eventually letting him go and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"That was some rough treatment kook" Hoseok said as he walked towards them, Taehyung quickly grabbing his Ice cream to eat.

"Oh really? Look at this shit" Jungkook said pointing at the stain on his shirt and rubbing his temples, looking towards Yoongi who brushed some sand off his pants.

"Come here."

Yoongi again looked towards Jungkook, the taller pointing at the ground besides him and waiting for Yoongi.

The smaller didn't move an inch, until he heard Jungkook again yell at him.

"MIN FUCKING MOVE YOUR ASS HERE!"

So there he stood, at least for an second, before sitting down besides Jungkook who then grabbed his face and gave his cheeks a hard squeeze.

Taehyung and Jimin meanwhile were back to play in the water, Hoseok sometimes looking at Jungkook and yoongi as he sat besides them.

"You're such a small bitch aren't you?.. Gosh you're so upsetting, just looking at you gets on my damn nerves."

In fact Yoongi got on his nerves, not because he was annoying though, but because Jungkook was stressing himself out about the smaller since a few weeks now and he Still didn't understand his real feelings.

Was it just a crush?
Did he actually like the smaller?
Darn he still felt a deep hatred towards what Yoongi had done in the past and hated him for that.

"I.. You're so stupid.. Your stupid ass face.." Jungkook said, even though he completely adored the males face and every feature about it.

"your stupid attitude and behavior.. I wonder how your parents think of you being such a whore. They must be so proud, first having a son who bullies others and then becomes a bitch! Is your father happy about that hm!? I'm sure he fucking hates you, and don't get my started on your mother, she's probably dissapointed to have a fucking bitch ass whore of a son like you. Such a small dispshit who can't do anything right, bullies others and then behaves like a sassy little bitch! Even your parents must fucking hate you li-"

"Jungkook I think that's enough" Hoseok said eventually, grabbing Jungkooks arm to pull the male off Yoongi who immediately stood up and quickly made his way away from them.

"I was just getting started.." Jungkook mumbled, pulling his arm back and then looking towards his right where Jimin and Taehyung ran towards them.

"Yo dude! Amazing job! You really made it this time! You even made him cry" Jimin said as if proud of Jungkook, patting the males shoulder.

"He really looked devestated, whatever the fuck you said it must've gotten to him" Taehyung spoke and sat down as well, looking at Jungkook who just stared at Jimin and Taehyung in disbelief.

".. He was crying?"

"Yes he was! We passed him and he was trying so hard to not look at us even though it was totally clear that he was crying!" the smallest of them said, leaning against Taehyung who could only nod his head.

"Aren't you.. happy.. Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, only for Jungkook to now look at him, expression completely the opposite.

He was supposed to be happy that he made Yoongi cry, shouldn't he?
But why did he feel the need to apologize and just cuddle the smaller so bad?
It didn't add up.

"I..See you later." Jungkook said after an few seconds, standing up and taking fast steps in the direction Yoongi just walked in, completely ignoring Jimin and Taehyung who yelled at him to come back.

He walked, eventually even began to ran as he made his way to the hotel.

He passed some stores, eventually stopping near an convenience store as he saw the white hoodie sticking out in the darkness.

The small sniffs and cries could be heard, the taller not saying a single thing as he took slow steps towards Yoongi.

God was he feeling horrible as he looked at the male who looked even smaller now that he sat on the ground, hugging his knees and trying to hide in the darkness

It was his fault.
Jungkook knew it damn well.
He felt like he could cry as well on the spot as he saw Yoongi like that.

He was about to put a hand on Yoongis shoulder, only to pull it back and instead sit down besides the male, not saying a word even when Yoongi took a glance at him and only started to look more frustrated and irritated.

Yoongi felt so damn lost.
He liked Jungkook when they were alone, but was really scared of the male when he was upset, and also disliked him when he had his stupid bad boy behavior around his friends. He still wasn't sure what Jungkooks intention was after all with the way he treated him.