(=)

"And she really wouldn't accept that offer."

"Seems like your sister is really picky." Taehyung mumbled, Hoseok slowly nodding his head.

Meanwhile Jungkook was still staring at Yoongi while sometimes shoving some food in his mouth, the smaller only listening to their conversations.

"..Jungkook.. Hey Kook!"Jimin said a bit louder, Taehyung eventually kicking Jungkooks leg when the male still didn't pay any attention to jimin.

"OW-WHAT!?"

"How about you tell us more of your dad's company..? I mean your future job and stuff, since you already have some experience." Jimin said, trying to somehow lead this conversation to something that could make Jungkook look a bit more mature.

"eh..right. Well I've only got the basics until now. It's a lot of paperwork mostly. I'd probably start in an smaller position to get more experience but work my way up and eventually take over."

"You'd earn a lot wouldn't you? Give me a job as your assistant once you're the new boss" Hoseok laughed, Jungkook humming a bit and leaning forward.

"Oh for sure, you'd do an awesome job as assistant. We'd probably talk shit about tons of employees and gossip like crazy"

"Not only that, we'd probably come up with some stupid stuff mid work like that one time in class when we set the table on fire when we tried to burn off the end of those friendship bracelets!" Hoseok chuckled

"Or that other time when we dared each other to jump out of the window and the police was called on us!" Jungkook laughed, Jimin looking a bit dumbfounded at them since Jungkook now only seemed more stupid and childish.

Yoongi however did look a bit interested in their conversation, however more because it sounded absolutely hilarious.

It was a bit different seeing Jungkook so carefree, laughing and joking around with Hoseok.
He couldn't really dislike it even if it was completely stupid what they said.

Lunch break was usually the time Yoongi just stared at his phone when Jungkook didn't pick on him, now however, he pretty much didn't feel the need anymore to even take his phone out.

Instead he listened to their conversations, ate some food and sometimes held back a small laugh.

Once it was time to go back to class they stood up, though Yoongi stopped in his spot just like Jungkook.

"Kook.. Hands off" Yoongi sighted pinching Jungkooks hand who slowly moved it off Yoongis waist.

They walked back silently, Yoongi sitting down on his usual seat.

God was the weekend peaceful for Yoongi.
No worries, knowing that he wouldn't get bullied anymore and simply living his life like he wanted to in the first place.

Doing his chores, chilling, sleeping, going grocery shopping.
Basically the usual stuff. That was until he was on his way back home from grocery shopping and saw two very familiar looking guys in front of his front door.

".. I-what the.. What are you doing here?!" Yoongi asked in disbelief, the taller about to answer when Yoongi shook his head.

"No no Joon I don't mean you. I mean him!" Yoongi pointed out, looking at Jungkook who had his hands in his pockets and stared at Yoongi with a small smile.

"what does it look like? I'm visiting you!.. And I ran into Namjoon and he was on his way to you as well" Jungkook answered, leaning closer towards the smaller who simple took out his keys to open the door and go inside.

"Whatever.. Joon why are you here though?" the smaller asked, taking off his shoes and going inside to his kitchen to put away the groceries, the two taller guys following him

"Well I didn't meet with you since a while now.. And I was kinda worried since you didn't reply to my messages a few days ago."

".. The.. Oh damn I totally forgot. Sorry the class trip was a bit messy and I was a bit too much in my thoughts to reply Joon.. Do you guys wanna drink something?"

Jungkook sat down on one of the chairs, watching Yoongi while Namjoon slowly shook his head and sat down as well, looking from Jungkook to Yoongi back and forth

".. So.. You two are friends as well?"Namjoon asked, Yoongi about to say something when Jungkook already answered.

"Yeah yeah, friends, perhaps even more, so better keep your hands to yourself Joon" Jungkook smiled a bit, sounding kinda passive aggressive.

Namjoon gave Yoongi a pretty lost look while Yoongi looked absolutely done with Jungkook.

The bunny boy really was a big posessive piece of shit.

So there they sat, talking about different stuff, Namjoon eventually leaving and letting Jungkook alone with Yoongi, since the muscle bunny refused to go.

".. Can you at least stop staring at me if you're already staying over?" Yoongi asked as he sat on his sofa, looking to the side where Jungkook sat cross legged full on staring at him like some kind of stalker.

"But I have to take this moment fully in! I see you in your natural habitat after all, that's like a whole new side of you.. Or wait I'll stop staring" Jungkook said, nodding his head, as if agreeing with himself and quickly sitting back down, though now leant closer against Yoongi and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"..what even are you trying with this?"

".. What does it look like to you!? I'm trying to get closer to you."

"physically yes, but mentally you're right now only getting on my damn nerves kook!"

"Huh!? I stopped staring! Now I already did what you asked for and it's still not enough! Fucking decide what-.. Okay you know what.. I won't get upset now. Just let's stay like this." Jungkook said, taking a deep breath in and out, leaning his head back while Yoongi still looked a bit annoyed at him.

Such a long silence, only the tv being heard and the stupid dialogue of the actors.

"..Hey.. Are you really not even a tiny bit interested in me? Like let's be honest, is there something I can't give you? Or.. Do you need me to show you my interest in you even more?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Jungkook who again stared at Yoongi trying to figure out what to do.

".. I think you've shown me enough Jungkook."

".. Did I?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow and pulling his hand back from around Yoongis shoulder to instead grab the olders chin and pull his face closer.

"I don't think so. There's so much more I have to show you."

The biggest grin Yoongi yet had seen on Jungkooks lips which leant dangerously close to his own.

Yoongi didn't say anything, utterly taken back by this smooth move which innerly totally made the cat like boy freak out.

Jungkook was confusing him, making him frustrated and absolutely annoyed him, but that didn't mean that he wasn't attracted to the youngers appearance.

A hot guy staring him up and down while leaning dangerously close to his lips?
Who wouldn't get flustered in such an situation?
Who wouldn't feel attracted?