(-;

"And I told her I wasn't interested, like get the message girl, if I won't let you suck me off I won't sleep with you."

"How did she react though?"

"She really was acting like a baby, throwing a tantrum and telling me she saw the signs that our star signs match and such bullshit. I swear that girl was from another damn universe, not from a good one though." Hoseok huffed, taking another bite of his ice cream while Yoongi nodded his head, leaning a bit towards the taller as he listened.

"Are you just into girls?"

"Why are you asking..? You're interested?" the taller grinned, leaning in as well and having to chuckle when Yoongi quickly leant back and shook his hands and his head dismissively.

"No no! I am just curious since I never saw you flirt with anyone or such.. Jimin and Taehyung are literally making out every five minutes and Jungkook keeps acting weird around me.. So you seem kinda like the normal one of the group."

Hoseok let out a small sight, pushing his hair out of his face and putting the cup with ice cream down on the table.

"I honestly am not that much into guys, but I do tend to make exceptions for guys like you."

Yoongi now stared blankly at Hoseok, not sure what to say while the taller had a big grin on his lips before he started to chuckle.

"There you go. I just flirted with a guy, that's your answer." Hoseok shrugged, Yoongi putting his head on the table as he tried to hide his smile.

"You're so stupid"

"Am I? You're the one who looks flustered"

The two of them really seemed to get along well, some flirting, which mostly was purely out of fun and not being serious at all about it.
Yoongi definitely was Hoseoks type, but the taller for sure wasn't such a dick of a friend to Jungkook to just steal his crush.

They did get distracted by another table of girls chuckling however.

To sum it up-

Chuckling, some jokes and Hoseok eventually ending up in the round of girls to gossip and also flirt around a bit more.

Yoongi meanwhile was on his way back towards their seats, passing by a group of teenagers.

Yoongi Not thinking anything of it, though young teens simply were young teens, and pulling pranks and doing some stupid stuff was usual for them.

Tripping the cat boy who tried not to fall and ended up bumping into someone.
Ready to apologize and quickly get off the person, only to feel a arm tightly wrapping around his waist, pulling him in even closer.

"You're fine kitten?"

Yoongi looked up a bit speechless, out of all the people there, not having expected Jungkook to be the one he bumped into.

Jungkook however only looked more concerned when Yoongi didn't answer, moving a hand on the boys cheek to make him look up.

".. Yoongi answer me. Is something wrong? You're feeling alright?" The taller genuinely sounded concerned now, having absolutely no clue that Yoongi just got tripped.

Without even waiting for an answer Jungkook picked the smaller up bridal style, Yoongi meanwhile looking absolutely lost around what Jungkook was doing.

It wasn't bad being carried around, if he had been honest it was pretty nice seeing how easily Jungkook carried him around and took care of him, however he was at this point utterly confused why the male even did that.

"Kook I'm alright.. Jungkook..?"

"Mhm sure sure. Just making sure." Jungkook mumbled, sitting down and casually letting Yoongi stay on his lap.

"Are you perhaps thirsty? Maybe hungry? Did you eat yet?" The taller started to question, taking Yoongis hands in his who was wide eyed sitting on Jungkooks lap and slowly pulled his hands back.

"I-.. Yes. I'm fine kook. I just tripped that's it." the smaller said, trying to stand up though got held back by Jungkook who placed his hands on his hips which only made Yoongi tense up.

"Really? Where have you been anyways? I thought you wanted to keep our spot secure"

"Right..i was eating ice cream with Hoseok but he kinda joined some girl gossip" Yoongi smiled a bit again trying to stand up and removing Jungkooks hands from his hips to stand up.

"that does sound just like him."

Yoongi humming and sitting down on his chair, Jungkook having a small smile on his lips as he looked at the smaller besides him and watched him until Taehyung and Jimin joined them again.

"You haven't been in the water at all!? That's no fun Yoongi" Taehyung spoke, Jimin having to agree and looking at Jungkook before leaning down to whisper something in his ear, the taller immediately staring at Yoongi with a small grin just like jimin.

Yoongis eyes meeting Jungkooks and before Yoongi knew it the bunny boy already picked him up again, walking towards the water.

"Wait! Jungkook wait a second! No no no!"

However the bunny boy only laughed, a big swing, throwing the smaller inside the water, Jimin starting to cheer while Taehyung could only laugh.

Yoongi swimming up and moving towards the area he could stand in before splashing some water towards Jungkook.

"Ay! Sorry kitten, I had to! You had to have some fun as well today." Jungkook laughed, moving towards Yoongi who now had a small pout on his lips.

"You're so mean sometimes. I didn't wanna get wet today.. Now my shirt is fucking soaking because of you!" the older complained, though Jungkook had abdolutely nothing to complain about, staring at Yoongis wet shirt that was sticking to his thin frame and was giving him a nice view.

Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't feel the need to touch.
He wanted to touch the olders body so bad, hold his hands, his waist, his hips, push kisses all over the males body and pleasure him with all kinds of stuff.

Those thoughts were cut off by Taehyung however who joined them and now tackled Jungkook.

Half an hour and they sat back in their seats, towel wrapped tightly around their bodies.

It really was an fun day, getting their stuff together, changing in their other clothes and near the entrance having an small come together to say goodbye to each other, again splitting up in two groups.

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok.
Jungkook and Yoongi.

Again inside the car, both being quiet.

".. Wanna stop for dinner? Let's eat out somewhere." Jungkook said, looking at Yoongi who only shrugged his shoulders.

Did Jungkook see this as some kind of unnoffical date? He did yeah.