OuO

"Fuck it's cold!"

"Why the hell do you keep going in then!?" Jimin asked, Jungkook splashing the smaller and going in even further.

"Because I'm no pussy that's why."

Yoongi still sitting on the sand besides Jin.

"He's really a bit stupid isn't he?"

"Kinda." Yoongi mumbled as he looked at Jungkook who kept trying to pull Jimin in the water as well.

Just staring at the scene in silence.
Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok walking around and searching for crabs.

"Should we perhaps look up hotels? I don't think Jungkook wants to leave soon" Yoongi said as he watched the bunny boy.

"Good idea."

The taller really didn't wanna leave.
Two whole hours and Yoongi was slowly feeling bored.
He didn't like swimming too much, especially when the water wasn't that warm.

So what did he do? Walk around in boredom, explore the beach in curiosity while Jin and Namjoon now had a chat and Hoseok and Taehyung joined jimin and Jungkook.

Stopping after a few minutes and climbing over a few bigger stones.
The sun slowly setting and Yoongi deciding to stop walking when he heard some voices from an car that stood near the beach.

A look towards it and Yoongi saw two guys speaking to each other and a black suitcase on the engine hood.

It looked odd.
Oddly suspicious.

Watching the two may have been a mistake of his.
Not even an minute of standing there and their eyes moved onto Yoongi.

Nothing to panic over yet, but when they looked at each other nodding their heads and then made their way over was enough for Yoongi to know that he should get his ass away from there.

That's exactly what he did.
Hurrying back and looking every now back as if to make sure that they still had a distance to him.

Was this some kind of drug deal he just witnessed?
Hell if it was those guys probably wouldn't hold back to stab him or something.

He really hated how curious he sometimes was in that moment.

Another glance back and a rush of panic made its way through his body.
They had gotten closer.

Perhaps not the right moment for his panic to set in.
Those damn stones he had climbed before now were even more bothersome.

Stone after stone, a sudden yell from behind him, turning his head only for a second-

One wrong step

And he slipped.

".. Where's Yoongi?"

"Hm? Yoongi oh he's.. He was just here a moment ago." Jin mumbled as he looked around, not sure where the smaller was now either.

"Has anyone seen Yoongi?!" Jungkook asked a bit louder, looking around though nobody of them seemed to have noticed the smaller even walking off.

Not even Jungkook had noticed it.

The feeling of joy no longer.
Now Jungkook only was stressing himself out where the smaller could be.

The sun was setting, once dark it'd be only more difficult to find Yoongi who may wander around.

Jungkook wasn't the type to be pessimistic but when it came to Yoongi being not with him, that was where he had endless of thoughts that kept getting worse and worse.