=o

Class didn't even start but he already was hiding in a bathroom stall from a specific someone.

He tried his best to remain calm, already being chased through the building just a few minutes ago.

Just when he thought it was safe, there he was surprised with a bucket of water being thrown onto him, looking wide eyed at the taller who threw the bucket to the side and now pushed Yoongi back against the bathroom wall.

"I told you.. You'd regret this." Jin said pretty calm, even though his expression said otherwise.

Being pushed to the ground once again, hitting the hard floor and trying to scramble away from the taller.

Didn't end up too well for him.
7:47 and he already looked completely fucked up.
Wet clothes, a bruised lip, his arms filled with small bruises and his knees scraped from how many times he fell while he tried to run away.

He tried his best to dry off his clothes, eventually giving up and deciding to just go back home.
He felt horrible, he looked horrible and the day probably also would be horrible.

He walked out of the building and through the gates, a tight pull on his shirt however making him stop.

Jungkook stared at him as if irritated what was happening.
Yoongi just blankly stared back, not saying a single word.

"Who did that..?"

Still not a single word, Yoongi just turning back around and about to go when he felt Jungkooks hand grabbing his.

"Min.. Tell me who did that to you."

The bunny boy looked rather calm, but dead serious.
He was upset, really upset actually.
He was the one bullying Yoongi, that was his job.
If someone dared to touch what was his he went absolutely feral, no matter if it was a person he felt like he owned or if it was a simple game.

If someone should make Yoongi feel miserable, it should be him not someone else.

".. Seokjin"

A single name, a word that was enough for Jungkook to let Yoongi go and finally walk inside the building.

He ignored his friends, all of them being confused af, and simply following Jungkook who rushed towards a specific room.

Without a single thought or doubt in his body he grabbed Jins collar, pulling the male with him towards an empty room.

Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok about to follow only for Jungkook to lock the door.

After that they only heard screaming, yelling, cursing, some tables being pushed over and a lot of arguing.

Back out of the room, Jungkook fixed his shirt, ignoring the pained sounds from inside the classroom where Jin held his arm in pain.
Probably broken.

"Yo dude didn't you go a bit too far? What the fuck did he do?" Hoseok asked once inside their classroom.

"he upset me." Jungkook simply said, leaning back in his chair and looking at the empty spot where Yoongi usually sat.

He let out a deep sight, nibbling on his bottom lip the whole class.

He was still annoyed, the longer he looked at the empty seat the more tense he felt.

"What's up with you? You're acting so strange today.. Don't you wanna go to the cafeteria?" Jimin asked, nudging Jungkooks shoulder.

".. No.. I'm gonna stay here." Jungkook said crossing his arms and leaning back.

It didn't feel right.
Yoongi not being there, didn't feel right.
He didn't understand why it felt so wrong.

Shouldn't he be happy now that Yoongi left for an day? He had his peace, yet he decided to just spend time on his own instead of enjoying the time without Yoongi.

The next day felt just as wrong.
Yoongi still wasn't there and Jungkook somehow started to feel anxious.
The smaller wasn't seriously hurt was he?

A few more thoughts, his foot tapping on the ground like crazy and literally rushing out of class once the professor ended it.

Yoongi was at home, luckily not hurt that badly.
A bandage on his knee and a small band-aid on his hand, but apart from that he was pretty fine.
He simply needed this day to further get some rest.

The doorbell ringing like crazy therefore grabbed his attention. The usual so quiet apartment being filled with the loud sound that just wouldn't stop until he finally opened the door and now was met with an rather tense looking bunny boy.

The boy stood there frozen in place while Jungkook looked at him and then simply pushed the door further open to go inside.

The taller, took a look around before shortly sitting down on the small couch inside the living room and putting down some papers.

"I had to bring you those.. The professor told me to"

It was an excuse he used.
Admitting that he actually cared if Yoongi got seriously hurt? Fuck no.

"Oh.. Okay thanks.. Don't you wanna leave again?" Yoongi asked as he grabbed the papers and looked a bit unsure at Jungkook.

"No. I'm your guest, treat me like one." Jungkook now said, Yoongi just staring at him before sighting out and nodding his head a bit.

"Wanna drink something?"

"Banana milk"

"I don't have that"

"..What about lemon soda?"

".. I'll get you some water" Yoongi said walking inside the kitchen, ignoring Jungkook who mumbled some complains.

Kook took a good look around, so simple, not much decoration, pretty plain.
It was cozy.

The younger could imagine how Yoongi would fall asleep on this couch while watching TV, perhaps even on the grey rug on the ground that seemed so soft.

A image that for a moment lingered in Jungkooks mind. It sounded so peaceful and even kinda cute as he thought about it.

Now they sat on the couch, Jungkook sipping his water and sometimes looking at Yoongi who didn't say a word and rather looked like he was waiting for Jungkook to again leave.

"I like your apartment.."

Yoongi had to think twice. Did Jungkook mean it or was he just joking around and made fun of it?

".. Thanks..?"

"Anyways.. I should go again. Don't dare to stay at home tomorrow Min, it's boring without you. I do need someone to buy me my snacks tomorrow." Jungkook said putting the glass down and standing up and making his way towards the front door.

Yoongi followed, mumbling a small goodbye as Jungkook left.