X:

"God.. I wanna go back home."

"Not in the mood for class?" Jimin asked with a small smile, poking Jungkooks arm.

Jungkook looked at the smaller besides him, Jimin looking back at him until Taehyung ran inside the room and threw his backpack literally on Jimin before again running out.

Both Jungkook and Jimin sat there in complete confusion, giving each other a small stare as if asking the other what was going on.

Yoongi walked inside a minute after, looking at both Jimin and Jungkook.

"..what?" Jimin asked, staring back at Yoongi.

".. Don't you wanna look after Taehyung..? I just saw him running down the staircase and screaming around that he's gonna smash someone's head in."

Both Jungkook and Jimin again looked at each other slowly standing up.

"Well.. I guess we should.. Don't think that we're gonna stop bothering you though just because you gave us that info!" Jungkook reminded, pointing at the smaller until jimin pulled him out.

Hoseok eventually walked in the classroom as well, looking around a bit irritated that none of his mates sat there, though still simply sat down in his seat and took out his phone for an few minutes.

"Hey.. did you take any notes on Friday? Can I take a photo of them?" Hoseok eventually asked, directed at Yoongi who didn't even react until Hoseok said his name.

"Yoongi?"

"what? Oh you're talking to me. Eh.. Yeah sure." The smaller said, standing up and making his way to Hoseok to show him his notes.

A photo later and Hoseok was done, humming a bit.

"Thanks.. Say how come that you changed colleges?" The taller asked out of nowhere, Yoongi staring at him a bit surprised.

"I.. Had my reasons I guess." Yoongi shrugged, about to sit back down when Hoseok started to speak again with a small grin on his lips.

"You're such a mystery, I'm not surprised Taehyung has his eye on you."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Hoseok who shrugged his shoulders and leant back, again looking at his phone.

"He's trying to get his hands on you eventually wherever you like it or not. You're lucky that I've got some manners or else I'd have tried out my luck weeks ago." Hoseok casually said, looking back at Yoongi who looked extremely dumbfounded at him.

"I swear to god for a small moment I thought you are a normal fucking person and now you tell me such bullshit." Yoongi said as if dissapointed, Hoseok having to laugh and leaning a bit forward.

"I am a normal person. I'm really trying to be nice right now. It's cute how you-"

"He's gonna fucking pay for that!"

"Relax dude, your sister didn't even seem to mind it that much." Jimin spoke and pat Taehyungs back.

"You don't know her! He can't just play around with her feelings and then-"

"What happened?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung sat down, Yoongi again moving to sit down at his own desk.

"a bastard tried to fuck around with his sister, then broke up with her to get with someone else." Jungkook quickly explained, sitting down as well and looking for a second at Hoseok as if inspecting him why Yoongi just stood at his desk.

".. What did you two speak about? "

"Hm? Who?" Hoseok asked, playing dumb.

"You and Yoongi, what did you speak about?"