) ='(

"Ow Ow Ow.. I said I'm sorry!" Yoongi whined a bit, looking up at Jin who pinched his cheek and only slowly let go.

"Don't bring it up again! I didn't ask him out yet.. Perhaps I should finally do that though." Jin sighted out, rubbing his temples in distress.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea.. But don't be a dick when he doesn't want to" Yoongi said only to regret it an second after cheeks again getting pinched.

"YAH! What do you think of me? I'm no jackass who-"

"I swear to god Seokjin, hands off or I'm gonna break your fucking hand for a second time." Jungkook suddenly spoke, walking up to the two and before Jin or Yoongi could explain that they just played around the bunny already pushed Jin off Yoongi, grabbing jins collar.

"Don't. Touch. My. Property. Got it!?"

Jungkook looked overly pissed, so all Jin did was nod his head, looking back at Yoongi who could only frown.

Fucking posessive bunny boy, ruining his peaceful lunch break.

"Jungkook relax for a second.. He was just playing around, no need to be rude now."

Jungkook turned his head to look towards Yoongi, staring a second at him, slowly letting Jins collar go and instead walking up to the cat boy to put his hands on his cheeks.

"Alright kitten.. Your poor cheeks though.. Shouldn't be pinched that hard. Such a pretty face should get some gentle treatment." the taller mumbled as he stared at the smaller and couldn't help but lean closer towards him when he looked at those cute innocent eyes, that kept staring back at him.

"Woah-what's going on here!?" Namjoon asked, opening the door of the classroom, Jungkook and Yoongi looking towards him, Jin still looking a bit dumbfounded at what was going on.

"Eh..Joon let us go back inside.. Let's give them some alone time." Jin said, grabbing Namjoons hand and pulling the taller back inside the classroom.

"A-anyways.. Let us get back to class as well." Yoongi said, trying his best to not think of the situation just a second ago.
Did he enjoy the compliment? A little.
But that didn't mean that he'd just fully give himself to the younger.

"You're so pretty.. Gosh I am going fucking crazy just looking at you" Jungkook sighted out, looking at the smaller who had his head leant against his shoulder.

The smaller looking up at him, staring at Jungkook and slowly leaning closer.
Inch by inch, hands moving to hold onto Jungkooks shirt.

"Jungkook.. Jungkookie.."

"Hm~? What is it?" the taller grinned, staring at the lips of the older and moving his hands on the boys small waist who was quick enough to move even closer to the taller, hand on the chest of Jungkooks to slightly push him back and crawl above him.

"Come on.. You want to say something dont you ?" Jungkook asked, hand moving down on the boys hips, trying his best to not just smash his lips on the smallers.

A small head nod and Jungkook was only waiting for Yoongi to finally say something.
How badly he had waited for this.
Yoongi liking him back and admitting his feelings

"Jungkook.."

"I absolutely despise your existence"

A sentence Jungkook hadn't seen coming.

"wha-.. Wait what?"

"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook. I already got someone else. Someone way better than you."

Okay there definitely was something wrong going on.
Jungkook finally realized that when a talking tangerine flew inside the room like some type of magical fairy and snatched Yoongi from him who then took a last look at Jungkook before moving his hand out to slap the younger and-

"AHH.."

A laughter filling the room, Taehyung and Jimin holding back their laughs as they stared at Jungkook who just screamed and now looked completely lost around after just waking up.

The professor giving them a warning glare before continuing the lesson.

"Fucking hell was I dreaming some bullshit.." Jungkook mumbled, putting his head back on the table.

Tangerines.
Why the fuck a tangerine?

Right. Yoongi liked tangerines.

Another day and there Jungkook sat, only waiting for Yoongi who finally arrived to class.
A bit later than usual but still in time.

"Kitten.. I've got something for you~" Jungkook smiled a bit as he stood in front of the male, who had to let out a small sight at the nickname.

".. You really have to call me that the whole time?"

"I do. Anyways, here." Jungkook spoke, taking out the fruit from his pocket and holding it in front of Yoongi who now had a slightly surprised look on his face.

"You remembered that I like those..?"

"Of course I do. Whenever someone gave one to you back then you were a bit nicer than usual."

The smaller hesitantly took the tangerine out of his hands, mumbling a small thanks.

Jungkook had a satisfied smile on his lips as he walked back to his seat, watching how Yoongi ate the tangerine mid class.

Gosh was it cute.
His small happy smile when he enjoyed something, when he took notes and got distracted by small things, and how cute it was how the smaller had those little sweater paws.

"Jungkook.. Kook! Jeon!" Taehyung kept repeating, eventually smacking the boys arm to get his attention.

"What do you want..?"

"Let's hangout today. Me and Jimin wanted to go to this new Waterpark, Hoseok may also join in."

The youngers eyes widened at that, immediately in as he thought of waterparks.

He perhaps was having an hot and cool image but that didn't hold him back from liking something childish and fun.

"Fuck yeah man! Waterpark I'm coming!"

"Dude.. How about you invite Yoongi?" Hoseok now whispered, nudging Jungkooks arm.

"Yoongi?.. You really think he'd join in..?" the bunny whispered back, looking towards Yoongi.

"There's a small chance he could.. You really wanna waste this opportunity?"

".. I'm gonna ask him later"

Yoongi packing his stuff and about to go when Jungkook suddenly stopped him.

"Hey.. So are you doing anything today?"

"Eh..well just the daily chores and stuff I guess.." Yoongi answered a bit unsure, Jungkook instantly starting to smile a bit more.

"Wanna join me-I Mean us. We all wanted to go to the new Waterpark this afternoon, i could pick you up if you'd like."

So far it's come.
From pulling Yoongi along to stuff without asking or considering his opinion to now nicely asking the smaller to join in.

".. Sure.. Okay. When do you pick me up? "

Jungkook blinked a few times, biting in his bottom lip as he cheered innerly that the smaller actually agreed to join them.

"4pm! See you later kitten!" Jungkook smiled widely as he got pulled outside by Taehyung and Jimin who then started to cheer with the younger that he actually managed to get Yoongi to join them.