~^~

Yoongi still stood frozen in place.
He didn't move an inch, trying to process what the hell just happened.

First he got accused of doing something with Taehyung and got yelled at and then he was pushed in an corner while Jungkook had a intense stare at him.

It was irritating. He wasn't sure what exactly Jungkook was planning to do.

"I was just joking around you dickhead" Taehyung mumbled while being treated by the nurse, Jungkook letting out a long sight and nodding his head.

"I figured that out already.. Sorry for punching you Tae" Jungkook apologized, rubbing his nape as he watched.

".. Say why did you punch me anyways? You don't want me to fuck him? Do you want to take your turn first?" Taehyung asked a bit confused, Jungkook looking a bit unsure around how to explain his action.

"You see I was.. I just don't like it when someone else takes my pet away"

"Posessive like always.." Taehyung mumbled, somehow being used to Jungkooks possessiveness at times.

He had witnessed Jungkooks posessiveness multiple times before, when he bought a new game, when he ate his food or even being posessive of his own friend group.

"If you don't want me to fuck your small toy I won't.. But you have to do me a favor in comparison."

Taehyung and Jungkook locked eyes, both staring at each other and Jungkook waiting for Taehyung to explain further what he wanted.

"I want you to make sure Hoseok stays away from jimin."

".. What ?.. Why is that?"

"Because it gets on my nerves! I started all this shit with your small pet only because Jimin kept talking about him and Hoseok and whenever I'm trying to spend time with him he's already busy meeting with him." Taehyung explained, crossing his arms as he stood up and rolled his eyes as he saw Jungkooks small grin.

"Ohh~ seems like someone likes Jimin~"

"Tsk fuck off kook, he's good to fuck that's it! I don't care if he does it with someone else or fucks around.."

"That's it? Are you sure?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow and walking out with Taehyung back towards their class.

"I am sure yes."

"Then it doesn't bother you that Hoseok fucked him already?" Jungkook asked, only for Taehyung to stop walking and look wide eyed at Jungkook.

"He did what..!?"

"Pfft! I knew you'd care! I'm just kidding. But See that's what I mean, you like him~" Jungkook hummed a bit happy, pulling the other with him inside the classroom

Class after class and Jungkook only staring at Yoongi who tried to focus on the professor.

A word that suddenly made Jungkook focus however was the word 'trip'

A class trip.
That catched his attention.

Some groaned, disliking the sound while some cheered as if happy that they wouldn't have classes because of that.

"Fuck yeah! Class trip! You heard that Jiminie!" Taehyung cheered, looking at Jimin the both of them holding each other's hands in excitement and starting to jump around, Hoseok joining in while Jungkook just sat there and smiled at the three idiots.

"Huh.. Jeju?" Hoseok said after an moment, hearing the professor.

".. Why did I imagine something more exciting..?" Jimin sighted out, nearly banging his head on the table.