U:

"The fuck is going on here?"

Jungkook looked to his left, mouth still full and eyes on the person besides them.

"Kook are you really-"

Hoseok however got cut off by Jungkook who pulled him closer and then shook his head.

"No no! I'm just giving my pet a small treat that's it." Jungkook explained, Yoongi looking a bit dissapointed at his explanation while Hoseok let out a small hum.

"A small treat hm? Has he been good then? Given you anything that made you treat him that nicely?"

"he's.. He didn't get on my nerves the last week."

Hoseok stared at Jungkook somehow having expected more.

"That's it..? I thought there may have happened more.. You know.. "

"I'm still present you know ?" Yoongi eventually said, Hoseok shrugging his shoulders and then patting Jungkooks back.

"Have your fun and be nice."

It was so quiet. Neither Yoongi or Jungkook saying anything.

"I think I'm gonna go and join some of the other's.." Yoongi eventually mumbled, standing up once he was finished and about to go when his arm was grabbed, Jungkook having a tight grip on it, making the smaller stop.

".. What?.. Let me go" Yoongi said, only for Jungkook to shake his head and then stand up as well about to say something when he heard the professor speak up that they should return to the bus.

Letting the smaller go, joining again his small group of friends and the remaining bus ride talking to Taehyung and Hoseok while Jimin was sleeping.

"Heck yeah! Let's go to our room kook! I do hope they have an TV at least"

"I don't think they have that" Jungkook mumbled as he followed Hoseok to the elevator.

The two of them being roommates, so that Jimin and Taehyung could be roommates.

He had watched everyone go in small groups in the foyer, the only one being left with no one, Yoongi, who now got an room for himself.

He didn't seem to mind it though, and honestly Jungkook totally wouldn't have minded it as well.
Privacy, a own bathroom to himself, seemed pretty nice.

Jumping on the bed, Hobi and Jungkook playfully fighting each other for a while before actually starting to explore the room more and the small bathroom.

Small, rather to Jungkooks dislike. Not very fancy or what he was used to.

"Open the door you two bitches!"

"Fuck off hoe, you just ruined our small moment of peace!" Taehyung yelled from inside his and Jimins room, opening the door to let both Jungkook and Hoseok in.

"Guess what~?"

"What?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin.

"You have to guess" Taehyung now said.

"I don't even know what this is about!?" Jungkook now said a bit louder, sitting down on the bed.

"Keep guessing" Jimin hummed only for Jungkook to let out an small annoyed groan.

"You two are gonna fuck again?"

"Waoh.. Perhaps but no." Taehyung said and sat down on the bed as well.

"Okay.. Maybe.. You ordered some food?"

"You're bad at guessing" Jimin sighted, laying down on his bed and for a moment watching Hoseok who was again on his phone trying to connect to the wifi.