:*

"Payback? Wait wait you aren't talking about revenge and bullying him back are you?" Hoseok asked, raising an eyebrow, looking a bit unsure at the younger.

Jungkook however only crossed his arms and looked at Hoseok, letting out a small chuckle.

"Don't be such a mood wrecker.. Do you really think it's fair how he treated me back then? I told you some of the shit things that happened.. And you now just want me to forget it and act like he's some kind of new Jesus?"

Hoseok sighted and then shook his head.

"That's not what I mean.. Can't you just ignore him instead? Isn't it too much work to actually do something? I'm already busy studying in my lunch breaks sometimes." Hoseok complained, Taehyung nudging his shoulder a bit.

"Come on Hobi.. Your grades are awesome just like Jimins.. If someone needs to worry about that it'd be me." Tae said and then pat the males back.

"..alright.. So what do you intend to do kook?" Hoseok asked, looking at Jungkook. Everyone's eyes fixated on him.

"I wanna talk to him first.. To make sure he knows what's gonna happen.. And then I'm gonna let the fun begin."

"damn I've never seen you this badass before." Jimin mumbled with a small smile, as if excited what would follow.

"You're such a small devil Jungkook." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook was a nice guy in fact. At least to the ones he liked and hadn't had any problems with.

Both seemed to have changed a lot, looks wise and personality wise.

Jungkook now being popular and having a strong build, whilst Yoongi was the quiet kind of guy who seemed rather fragile for a boy his age.

Big steps, a small grin on his lips and greeting some of the faces which tried to pull him in an conversation on his way to a specific table inside the cafeteria.

He had his eyes on the small frame of his victim.
Looking so innocent and lost, it only upset Jungkook more how hypocritical it was.

Yoongi was peacefully sitting alone on an smaller table and quietly took a few sips of the water bottle besides him every now and then while focused on his phone.

He didn't even notice Jungkook who approached him.
The sound of two hands smacking down on the table however did get his attention and now he stared up at Jungkook who intensely stared back at him.

All eyes now on them, the whole room turning quiet as if to watch what was happening.

"You've got some nuts to show up here.. Remember me..?" Jungkook asked, with a small annoyed smile, only for Yoongi to look completely lost at him.

"I..sorry but-Oh! Oh heck sorry, are you the guy I accidentally smacked with my locker door this morning? I swear it was an accident and I-"

"What? No! Does the name Jeon remind you of something Min fucking Yoongi..?" Jungkook now asked, letting out a sight as Yoongi finally seemed to realize who he was looking at.

"Jeon.. Jungkook?.. You're.. Jungkook ?" Yoongi asked as if in disbelief as he stared at the taller.

"The one and only" Jungkook only responded, leaning a bit up and then pointing to the door.

"Let's talk outside shall we?"

It wasn't a question, because the male already started walking out of the cafeteria.

Yoongi quickly stood up to follow, still looking rather shocked but not saying a single word as he followed the other.

They came to a stop once in an empty area, the younger again staring down Yoongi who put a hand on his neck to awkwardly rub it.

"I-.. Jungkook look it's been a while and I see that you've changed a lot. I guess I did too, because I'm really sorry for what I've done back then and-"

"You're sorry?" Jungkook asked as if in disbelief only to start smiling again and letting out a small annoyed laugh.

"You're fucking kidding me aren't you? You Min Yoongi changed ? Do you really think I give a single fuck about your changes or if you feel sorry? A fucking 'I'm sorry' won't suddenly change what happened and it won't make me stop from getting my damn revenge. You fucked up. This time it's you who's gonna suffer, Min." Jungkook spat out, poking Yoongis chest and pushing the older back until he hit the wall.

"But..Jungkook I know you're upset and I do get that you don't like me but that doesn't mean that you have to threaten me and fuck my college life up now. That's kinda childish isn't-"

A rough grip on his hair, looking straight up in Jungkooks face who looked absolutely furious at him. Yoongi for sure wouldn't get out of this easily.

"Childish? Fuck your opinion. Even if it's childish I don't care. Shut your damn mouth and stop speaking back to me. If you wanna survive this year you either shut the fuck up or I'll shut that mouth of yours! Understood?!"

"Okay! Understoo-Ow fuck let go!"

A tighter grip on his hair and Jungkook who could only grin as he watched Yoongi struggle to try and push him  away

"I didn't allow you to speak now did I? Fucking idiot, can't even follow the simplest of orders.. No wonder you had to change colleges if you're that damn stupid."

Another small pull on his hair and then Jungkook finally let go, taking a step back and looking Yoongi up and down.

"This is just the beginning. Enjoy the rest of your college year because it's gonna be a lot of fun for me."

Yoongi wasn't the type to fight back anymore. He wasn't the type to start fights in the first place and he only wanted a calm and relaxing life.

This was completely ruining his calm mindset.
He knew that he did some stupid stuff in high-school and wasn't the best type of pupil. He honestly was happy that Jungkook seemed to have been doing well after what he had done, but he wasn't sure how to exactly feel now after Jungkook just announced that he'd literally fuck his college life up and make it hell for him.

Ignoring it.
That was the best Yoongi could do.
At least he thought it was the best solution.

This was just one day of many more to follow.