S:

Again inside the bus.
Jungkook having a small frown on his lips after what happened just half an hour ago.

Yoongi still refused to eat what he had bought and kept ignoring him.

It really was frustrating.

"Fucking hell.. Can you two stop making out!?" Jungkook asked looking at the seat behind him.

"Jealous that I get to have some fun?" Taehyung asked with a small grin, looking back at Jimin.

"You two are literally eating off each other faces since this morning. It's a tiny teeny bit annoying to listen to you and especially Jimin who keeps moaning!"

"You're getting horny listening to him? Listen to some music if it bothers you that much." Taehyung frowned, Jungkook letting out a long breath and deciding to just take out his phone and listen to some music since that was the only thing that blended out those sounds behind him and Hoseok.

Ten minutes later and he took a glance back towards Yoongi, a small smile appearing on his lips as he saw the cat like boy peacefully asleep in his seat.

The bunny boy stood up, quickly moving to sit down besides Yoongi and not saying a word, instead just making sure the smaller wasn't woken up.

".. What's he doing?" Jimin asked quietly, looking at Hoseok who shrugged his shoulders.

"Does he wanna annoy him? Perhaps get on his nerves?" Taehyung asked as he watched Jungkook, only to lose interest after an few minutes when the male did absolutely nothing.

Yoongis head on Jungkooks shoulder, slightly leaning against the taller and Jungkook just staying in place, eventually closing his eyes as well.

".. They do look cute together."

"No they don't! He made Jungkooks high-school years hell.. He must have something planned.. Right?" Jimin asked, looking from Taehyung to Hoseok.

"He does actually have something planned.." Hoseok said, now both Taehyung and Jimin leaning closer towards him.

"What!? Tell us! Come on hobi!"

"It's not what you'd expect.. Jungkook is actually trying to be nicer."

A silence, before both Taehyung and Jimin started to laugh.

"Fuck me! What!? You're kidding right?"

"I'm not kidding Jimin! He's really trying to be nicer."

".. And why? Why the sudden change?" Taehyung asked, only for Hoseok to sight out and look back at the two.

"..he's.. He doesn't hate him that much actually.. Rather.. The opposite."

"HE'S HIS CRUSH!?" Taehyung now screamed jumping up as he realized, the whole bus looking at him, Jungkook also opening his eyes to stare at him trying to understand what was happening.

".. Sorry everyone.." Taehyung  apologized, sitting back down whilst Jimin looked completely shocked at Hoseok before looking back at Jungkook and Yoongi.

"that.. For real..?.. Does that mean we can't be mean to him anymore as well?"

"If you don't want to get punched like Taehyung.. No being mean anymore" Hoseok answered quietly.

"Oh.. Goddamn and I was excited to see Jungkook all mean." Jimin mumbled, leaning back in his seat.

"Well.. Now you can be excited to see him all lovely and head over heels for Yoongi."

The bus came to a stop, the first to wake up being Yoongi who tried to move only to widen his eyes as he felt someone lean against him.

He took a glance to his side to finally realize that it was Jungkook, looking towards Hoseok as if trying to ask him for help.

"Kook.. Jungkook.. Come on get up." Hoseok said as he stood up like the others, shaking Jungkooks shoulder who slowly opened his eyes and half asleep stood up as he saw everyone standing.

"Mhm.. I'm coming"

Some parents waiting for some students, others driving back home themselves and then there was Jungkook and Taehyung whose personal drivers waited for them.

Jungkook watched as the driver took his suitcase, looking around to try and spot Yoongi who already was walking away from the parking spot.

"Can you please stop besides him?.. Yes him" Jungkook said as he sat in the car, rolling down his window once stopping besides Yoongi who looked a bit confused at the car until he saw Jungkook.

"Want me to take you home?.. Hey, hey wait! Don't just walk off!" Jungkook sighted as he watched Yoongi just turn around and continue walking as if Jungkook didn't exist.

A few awful tries after and Jungkook had to give up, driving home with a small pout on his lips.

Class.
Just a day after, luckily a Friday.

Yoongi arrived at class like usually, sitting down on his usual seat and about to take his things out when someone moved in front of his desk.

".. What.. What do you want?" Yoongi asked, only for Taehyung to shrug his shoulders and lean a bit forward, staring intensely at Yoongi.

"Tae let me join." Jimin said, walking towards Yoongi as well and staring just like Taehyung, Yoongi only looking a bit uncomfortable around not sure what to do

"Do you.. Want anything ?.. Is this supposed to mean something!? What-"

"Ay! You two bastards stop getting on his nerves." Hoseok spoke up as he entered the classroom and saw the scene, pushing both of them back to their seats.

Yoongi looked a bit irritated around, luckily class began just a few minutes after.

Lunch break and Yoongi was about to stand up when Jungkook suddenly stood besides him out of nowhere.

"Want anything for lunch? Did you eat breakfast? How about we grab something in the cafeteria? I'll pay"

However Yoongi still decided to not answer him, trying to stand up only for Jungkook to wrap his arm around his waist and pull him with him.

"Wait! Jungkook stop that!" Yoongi finally spoke, trying to push Jungkooks hand off.
The grip however only tightened, Jungkook pulling the smaller closer against himself completely ignoring Yoongis tries to break free.

"How about this? You.. Used to like chicken a lot in high-school. You still do, right?"

"Jungkook can you just let me go.. I'm not in the mood to-"

"No chicken today? What about beef? Or perhaps something else? I could order some food if you'd like that kitten."

"Wha-no! I just want-"

"Something sweet perhaps? We could-"

"JUNGKOOK, FUCKING SHUT UP!" Yoongi yelled, the taller immediately being quiet and looking at Yoongi instead of staring at the menu.

"Listen kook.. I don't need anything. Just leave me alone. That's better for both of us, alright?"

"Can't you.. At least try to accept me being nice now? I'm just.. Trying to finally make things better"

Gosh did that hurt.
Yoongi knew that Jungkook seemed to try his best but it simply was over the top and the younger seemed overly eager to proof that he was being nice.

"I can't just-"

"Hey how about we sit down together?" Hoseok asked, going in between the two and simply grabbing both of their hands to pull them towards their table.

Yoongi looked a bit frustrated at them, not saying anything even when he sat down on the chair besides Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jimin both stared at the two, looking a second at Yoongi as if to try and decide how to start a conversation.

"Well.. So.. Half a year left until we graduate hm?.. That's.. Not a lot" Jimin mumbled.

"It's not.."Jungkook mumbled as well, leaning back and looking towards Yoongi, slowly putting a hand on his chair to pull the smaller closer towards him.

Yoongi meanwhile just looked at Jungkook with a annoyed expression until Hoseok returned and put some food down on the table.

"Let's eat!"