D;

"You got to be kidding.. That can't be true"

"I'm telling you! They really got that bar underwater. It was crazy!" Jungkook spoke, taking out his phone to search some pictures, showing the smaller who looked pretty amazed at the phone screen.

".. That's so cool.."

"we could go there one day!" Jungkook suggested, however Yoongi looked a bit unsure at the taller.

"But it's in Japan.. That's so far away."

"That's fine. Once I'm taking over the company I'm gonna make sure you get whatever you want anyways. A small trip to Japan won't be that difficult to arrange."

The bunny boy really was confident as ever, not even minding Yoongis dazzled look, too happy at the imagination in his head how he could spoil the other even more in the future.

Not even one day together again, yet Jungkook was going nuts to get Yoongis whole attention and keep him satisfied.

"Anyways.. Since it's getting late how about you stay for tonight?" Jungkook asked, leaning closer towards Yoongi who sat besides him and putting his head on his shoulder.

".. I guess today would be okay since we both don't have to work tomorrow."

A small happy grin on kooks lips, simply humming and taking one of Yoongis hands to push a small kiss on it.

The TV playing, both of them just sitting on the couch and Jungkook who kept playing with Yoongis hand, eventually stopping when he noticed that the other had his eyes closed.

Not saying a word, just waiting a bit more and Jungkook was pretty sure that Yoongi was asleep.
Looking at the time he completely got why.
2am.
He really just didn't feel sleepy because of his excitement and happiness in that moment.

A peaceful night.
The cat like eyes slowly opening to be greeted by the view of Jungkooks sleeping face.
Leaning up, realizing that they were inside his bedroom, the taller probably having carried him there.

Laying down for another few minutes, carefully leaning up and about to stand up only to be pulled back and being pressed against the tallers chest.

"No running away.. Kitten stop it already" The younger mumbled when Yoongi tried to get out of his grip, the smaller letting out a sigh and just cuddling back onto the taller.

"..You're not letting me go now are you kook?"

"heck no"

So there they laid, together on the bed cuddled up, at least for two hours before Jungkooks phone started ringing like crazy.

"Oh for fucks sake.. Who the fuck is this no-oh good morning dad. No no I was just talking to the tv." Jungkook said trying to somehow save his ass after he spoke without thinking.

Yoongi watching as the taller walked around in the bedroom, every now and then humming, eventually hanging up to wrap his arms again around Yoongi and about to lay down only for the smaller to move away from him to walk towards the door.

"where are you going?"

"getting some coffee.. Or else I'll fall asleep if we keep just laying around"

"I don't mind that. Sleep as much as you want" Jungkook smiled, following the smaller and pushing his body from behind against the olders only to let out another loud annoyed groan when he already heard his ring tone again.

To sum it up, Jimin called, asked dozens of questions, then hung up out of nowhere and then both Jungkook and Yoongi heard a few loud knocks on Jungkooks door followed by a yelling Jimin.

"LET ME IN! JUNGKOOK LET ME INNNN!"

"should I perhaps go?" Yoongi asked a bit unsure, Jungkook immediately shaking his head and pulling Yoongi down to him on the couch.

"No! Jimin is gonna go in a few minutes again anyways righ-"

"Huh? I never said that! Taehyung told me! How the fuck can you be such an asshole but be so damn lovely at the same time!? That's fucking up my mind" Jimin sighed, looking at Yoongi who was being pulled every few seconds closer against Jungkook, as if the taller wasn't able to be an inch away from him.

"Is that.. A compliment?" Yoongi asked a bit lost, Jimin about to say something when Jungkook already started to speak.

"Of course it is. You should be complimented all day long."

"Jungkook stop talking bullshit! And stop getting so close to him as well! I thought you only had your date yesterday!?" Jimin now asked, Jungkook slowly humming a bit proud and starting to grin as he pushed a kiss on Yoongis cheek.

"That's true.. But who the fuck cares. We're a couple we should be able to do couple stuff."

"But isn't that.. Like you just started dating again, shouldn't you take it slow in that case?" Jimin asked, honestly just wanting the best for Jungkook. He trusted Yoongi after he knew the reason but he still thought it was weird how fast the two seemed to be back together after weeks of not even properly talking to each other.

A tight grip around Yoongis waist, the smaller looking a bit up at Jungkook, honestly not too sure as well after Jimins questions.

"If we're comfortable being this close to each other already it shouldn't be a problem. If he had anything against it I'd totally stop but we both want this."

Some more arguing here and there and finally Jungkook was again left alone with his cute lover, however the smaller starting to grab his jacket totally ruined his small hope to perhaps just cuddle more in complete peace.

"are you going home?"

"Yeah, I still have to clean up a bit and I should go grocery shopping or else I have to survive on only coffee tomorrow morning." Yoongi smiled a bit, widening his eyes when Jungkook started to put on his jacket as well.

"what are you doing?"

"I'm bringing you home"

".. Bring-Kook I can go home on my own. That's no problem."

".. Do you know the way back? Do you even know where we are?" Jungkook asked after a short silence, using that as some kind of excuse to bring Yoongi home.

"I.. No okay I don't know."